Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
ahh wc scrolls r back, nice!
ahh wc scrolls r back, nice!
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
yay!! :D
yay!! :D
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
Time to get some more night sky silks! [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
Time to get some more night sky silks!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
cool!!
cool!!
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
Oh sweet, the gem store cycle weeks now have set dates! How handy!
Oh sweet, the gem store cycle weeks now have set dates! How handy!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
[quote name="DigitalMirage" date="2023-05-08 10:31:44" ] There was confirmation regarding what gets picked for cycling; re: old items getting moved to make room for newer item stock, are we going to see the lace apparel set move back into the gem market place with its recolor companion? i dont see the clear line of reasoning for the pastel lace set to be cycled out, and i wish it would reclaim its spot in the gem apparel tab! [/quote] That makes sense. From what I'm seeing in the thread then from some folks is that the coatl still sticks around while other things get cycled. I personally am in favor of the suggestion that WC and Coatls have a swap with each other every now and then. (Which means ppl wouldn't be stuck having to buy any inflated priced scrolls on auction )
DigitalMirage wrote on 2023-05-08 10:31:44:
There was confirmation regarding what gets picked for cycling; re: old items getting moved to make room for newer item stock,
are we going to see the lace apparel set move back into the gem market place with its recolor companion? i dont see the clear line of reasoning for the pastel lace set to be cycled out, and i wish it would reclaim its spot in the gem apparel tab!

That makes sense. From what I'm seeing in the thread then from some folks is that the coatl still sticks around while other things get cycled. I personally am in favor of the suggestion that WC and Coatls have a swap with each other every now and then. (Which means ppl wouldn't be stuck having to buy any inflated priced scrolls on auction )
nice
nice
cbQdPvX.png
I last bought a WC scroll 6 years ago, so I'm giving myself a pass and doing a big splurge for this pair. Thanks for rotating the scrolls back in! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83031121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830312/83031121_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83075211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830753/83075211_350.png[/img][/url]
I last bought a WC scroll 6 years ago, so I'm giving myself a pass and doing a big splurge for this pair. Thanks for rotating the scrolls back in!

83031121_350.png

83075211_350.png
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
Wait, if the Wildclaw breed change scroll is in the MP, it's game database entry shows that it's not possible to acquire the item...shouldn't it say that it's in the MP currently?

^ same goes for all other cycled gem MP items!
Wait, if the Wildclaw breed change scroll is in the MP, it's game database entry shows that it's not possible to acquire the item...shouldn't it say that it's in the MP currently?

^ same goes for all other cycled gem MP items!
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
[quote name="@AsuraxIcarus" date="2023-05-09 07:35:06" ] [quote name="DigitalMirage" date="2023-05-08 10:31:44" ] There was confirmation regarding what gets picked for cycling; re: old items getting moved to make room for newer item stock, are we going to see the lace apparel set move back into the gem market place with its recolor companion? i dont see the clear line of reasoning for the pastel lace set to be cycled out, and i wish it would reclaim its spot in the gem apparel tab! [/quote] That makes sense. From what I'm seeing in the thread then from some folks is that the coatl still sticks around while other things get cycled. I personally am in favor of the suggestion that WC and Coatls have a swap with each other every now and then. (Which means ppl wouldn't be stuck having to buy any inflated priced scrolls on auction ) [/quote] Not sure if this was meant to quote my post! I'm personally not in favor of any breed getting "cycled out." If the staff is set on having old items be unavailable for most of the year, then I can concede that older items be sent to the big marketplace in the sky for a while, but breeds being unavailable (aside from Imperials) feels weird.
@AsuraxIcarus wrote on 2023-05-09 07:35:06:
DigitalMirage wrote on 2023-05-08 10:31:44:
There was confirmation regarding what gets picked for cycling; re: old items getting moved to make room for newer item stock,
are we going to see the lace apparel set move back into the gem market place with its recolor companion? i dont see the clear line of reasoning for the pastel lace set to be cycled out, and i wish it would reclaim its spot in the gem apparel tab!

That makes sense. From what I'm seeing in the thread then from some folks is that the coatl still sticks around while other things get cycled. I personally am in favor of the suggestion that WC and Coatls have a swap with each other every now and then. (Which means ppl wouldn't be stuck having to buy any inflated priced scrolls on auction )

Not sure if this was meant to quote my post! I'm personally not in favor of any breed getting "cycled out." If the staff is set on having old items be unavailable for most of the year, then I can concede that older items be sent to the big marketplace in the sky for a while, but breeds being unavailable (aside from Imperials) feels weird.
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14