Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
everything is so beutiful <3
The Shadow Has Come
The Shadow Has Come
waauuuwww what a cute NPC <33333 love the sphinx, too!!
waauuuwww what a cute NPC <33333 love the sphinx, too!!
VisMTo1.png
they/she
fr+2
art shop
Love the art of the new NPC!
Love the art of the new NPC!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
Oh hey! :D My name is Sage. Am now extra happy. :D
Oh hey! :D My name is Sage. Am now extra happy. :D
Ooh, cool! Love the new apparel! The Spring scene is also so awesome - nice to see these scenes all together! I think my favourites are the ones for Autumn and Spring.
Ooh, cool! Love the new apparel! The Spring scene is also so awesome - nice to see these scenes all together! I think my favourites are the ones for Autumn and Spring.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
Oooo! Very pretty lady with very pretty products!
Oooo! Very pretty lady with very pretty products!
forum-signature-stuff-4.pngforum-signature-stuff-1.pngforum-signature-stuff-2.pngforum-signature-stuff-3.png
[quote name="QueenGhidora" date="2023-03-06 14:34:01" ] [quote name="krondar" date="2023-03-06 09:24:37" ] Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though. [/quote] I am not flexible at all and I share the same body type as Sage, and I sit in that position quite comfortably! Also, what lovely art. The changing season concepts are so pretty, I think summer might be my favorite version! Edit: I keep looking at her and wondering why she makes people uncomfortable. I hope they don’t change anything about her, she’s so lovely [emoji=guardian love size=1] [/quote] idgw people would be uncomfortable with her unless they're purposely trying to sexualize her or something, but this is also a site that a lot of the userbase is older than 18, i think we can see a pretty lady be a little busty and not lose our minds over it if they change her bodytype/outfit i'm just gonna be mad they nerfed a plus sized non-dragon npc right after she was debuted
QueenGhidora wrote on 2023-03-06 14:34:01:
krondar wrote on 2023-03-06 09:24:37:
Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently

edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though.

I am not flexible at all and I share the same body type as Sage, and I sit in that position quite comfortably! Also, what lovely art. The changing season concepts are so pretty, I think summer might be my favorite version!

Edit: I keep looking at her and wondering why she makes people uncomfortable. I hope they don’t change anything about her, she’s so lovely
idgw people would be uncomfortable with her unless they're purposely trying to sexualize her or something, but this is also a site that a lot of the userbase is older than 18, i think we can see a pretty lady be a little busty and not lose our minds over it

if they change her bodytype/outfit i'm just gonna be mad they nerfed a plus sized non-dragon npc right after she was debuted
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
How wonderful!
How wonderful!
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plague-Network.png iZBk3Io.png
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-03-08 09:02:00" ] [quote name="QueenGhidora" date="2023-03-06 14:34:01" ] [quote name="krondar" date="2023-03-06 09:24:37" ] Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though. [/quote] I am not flexible at all and I share the same body type as Sage, and I sit in that position quite comfortably! Also, what lovely art. The changing season concepts are so pretty, I think summer might be my favorite version! Edit: I keep looking at her and wondering why she makes people uncomfortable. I hope they don’t change anything about her, she’s so lovely [emoji=guardian love size=1] [/quote] [b]idgw people would be uncomfortable with her unless they're purposely trying to sexualize her[/b] or something, but this is also a site that a lot of the userbase is older than 18, i think we can see a pretty lady be a little busty and not lose our minds over it if they change her bodytype/outfit i'm just gonna be mad they nerfed a plus sized non-dragon npc right after she was debuted [/quote] all of this
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-03-08 09:02:00:
QueenGhidora wrote on 2023-03-06 14:34:01:
krondar wrote on 2023-03-06 09:24:37:
Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently

edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though.

I am not flexible at all and I share the same body type as Sage, and I sit in that position quite comfortably! Also, what lovely art. The changing season concepts are so pretty, I think summer might be my favorite version!

Edit: I keep looking at her and wondering why she makes people uncomfortable. I hope they don’t change anything about her, she’s so lovely
idgw people would be uncomfortable with her unless they're purposely trying to sexualize her or something, but this is also a site that a lot of the userbase is older than 18, i think we can see a pretty lady be a little busty and not lose our minds over it

if they change her bodytype/outfit i'm just gonna be mad they nerfed a plus sized non-dragon npc right after she was debuted
all of this
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47