Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
exciiiiite
exciiiiite
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
this looks so cool!!! i love the concept of the goods changing with the seasons!
this looks so cool!!! i love the concept of the goods changing with the seasons!
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@SimplyPhil If there was never any criticism then no one would know anything is wrong and nothing would improve. Also I'm not the only person who has mentioned the legs on it.

@krondar
The position doesn't look uncomfortable to me, the images makes me feel uncomfortable. It's easily solved by blocking the image for me, but not everyone may be able to do that.
@SimplyPhil If there was never any criticism then no one would know anything is wrong and nothing would improve. Also I'm not the only person who has mentioned the legs on it.

@krondar
The position doesn't look uncomfortable to me, the images makes me feel uncomfortable. It's easily solved by blocking the image for me, but not everyone may be able to do that.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
The Dryad shopkeeper is so cool! Makes me guilty for all the one I’ve beat up in the Coliseum.
The Dryad shopkeeper is so cool! Makes me guilty for all the one I’ve beat up in the Coliseum.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Ooo cool!! love the new apparel!
Ooo cool!! love the new apparel!

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[quote name="krondar" date="2023-03-06 09:24:37" ] Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though. [/quote] I am not flexible at all and I share the same body type as Sage, and I sit in that position quite comfortably! Also, what lovely art. The changing season concepts are so pretty, I think summer might be my favorite version! Edit: I keep looking at her and wondering why she makes people uncomfortable. I hope they don’t change anything about her, she’s so lovely [emoji=guardian love size=1]
krondar wrote on 2023-03-06 09:24:37:
Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently

edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though.

I am not flexible at all and I share the same body type as Sage, and I sit in that position quite comfortably! Also, what lovely art. The changing season concepts are so pretty, I think summer might be my favorite version!

Edit: I keep looking at her and wondering why she makes people uncomfortable. I hope they don’t change anything about her, she’s so lovely
YES HI I AM HERE FOR THIS HELLO BEAUFTIUL SEASON APPAREL!!!!
YES HI I AM HERE FOR THIS HELLO BEAUFTIUL SEASON APPAREL!!!!
sage is so so so so pretty !!
sage is so so so so pretty !!
[quote name="Dracowolfie" date="2023-03-06 10:40:24" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2023-03-04 20:53:49" ] [quote name="TheChatotMaestro" date="2023-03-04 18:48:34" ] calling it now: at some point the marketplace as we know it is just going to straight-up stop existing [/quote] We intend to keep the marketplace intact. The normal inventory is going to stay largely the same in the marketplace, we just wanted to get all of the limited time holiday/event/seasonal stuff out of there! [/quote] tbh even if this did happen, I think I would prefer it, because the grand exchange shops come with neat shopkeeper art and feel more thematic! so like I see that it won't happen but I would not be mad if it did ahaha [/quote] yeah i was gonna say it wouldn't be that hard to have the gem/treasure marketplace replaced with two new npcs or something the people big mad about the grand exchange are so weird like what are you complaining about ? everything contained in one space?? oh no...........so horrible.....................god
Dracowolfie wrote on 2023-03-06 10:40:24:
Undel wrote on 2023-03-04 20:53:49:
TheChatotMaestro wrote on 2023-03-04 18:48:34:
calling it now: at some point the marketplace as we know it is just going to straight-up stop existing

We intend to keep the marketplace intact. The normal inventory is going to stay largely the same in the marketplace, we just wanted to get all of the limited time holiday/event/seasonal stuff out of there!

tbh even if this did happen, I think I would prefer it, because the grand exchange shops come with neat shopkeeper art and feel more thematic! so like I see that it won't happen but I would not be mad if it did ahaha
yeah i was gonna say it wouldn't be that hard to have the gem/treasure marketplace replaced with two new npcs or something

the people big mad about the grand exchange are so weird like what are you complaining about ? everything contained in one space?? oh no...........so horrible.....................god
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@QueenGhidora I think I know why, but it needn't be said. Also, really cool username!
@QueenGhidora I think I know why, but it needn't be said. Also, really cool username!
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47