Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sage's Seasonal Sundries
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
:D Yay Sage looks so lovely. We love the spring version.
:D Yay Sage looks so lovely. We love the spring version.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Wookieinmashoo
Hey! just a reminder that there are artists, real people, behind the art you see. Never hurts to keep your thoughts to yourself, especially when criticisms weren't asked for.
Wishing you a nice rest of your day!
@Wookieinmashoo
Hey! just a reminder that there are artists, real people, behind the art you see. Never hurts to keep your thoughts to yourself, especially when criticisms weren't asked for.
Wishing you a nice rest of your day!
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
STAFFIES
STAFFIES
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
I love Sage
I love Sage
sYJ7QdI.png
Awwww yeah new npc!!
Awwww yeah new npc!!
Battered Book of Fables
q11st9j.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
Hatchery
Graphics
R1dejfm.png
85875410.png
Jar of Vapors
I love this so much!! Sage is stunning, and all the items are so cool. Really wanna make seasonal dragons now...
I love this so much!! Sage is stunning, and all the items are so cool. Really wanna make seasonal dragons now...
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently

edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though.
Leg position looks perfectly comfortable. Sage is just more flexible than you guys, apparently

edit, I just positioned myself in her pose and found it to be comfortable IRL in addition to looking nice in a visual piece of art. I am very flexible though.
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
Hello, yes. I am in love with Sage.

Also, this is going to make it so much more convenient for players like my own partner who have a horrible time trying to keep track of what items are only available seasonally or not. Thank you!

EDIT: I see a lot of discourse about the pose for some reason. It looks fine to me, but I know everyone's opinion will be different. And yes, it is a comfortable position for myself and others to lounge in, so it is possible. It might just look a little funky to some people!
Hello, yes. I am in love with Sage.

Also, this is going to make it so much more convenient for players like my own partner who have a horrible time trying to keep track of what items are only available seasonally or not. Thank you!

EDIT: I see a lot of discourse about the pose for some reason. It looks fine to me, but I know everyone's opinion will be different. And yes, it is a comfortable position for myself and others to lounge in, so it is possible. It might just look a little funky to some people!
841EblB.gif
can we talk about the subtle dryad lore we got with this shop? their entire appearance changes depending on the season? that's actually really cool.
can we talk about the subtle dryad lore we got with this shop? their entire appearance changes depending on the season? that's actually really cool.
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-03-04 20:53:49" ] [quote name="TheChatotMaestro" date="2023-03-04 18:48:34" ] calling it now: at some point the marketplace as we know it is just going to straight-up stop existing [/quote] We intend to keep the marketplace intact. The normal inventory is going to stay largely the same in the marketplace, we just wanted to get all of the limited time holiday/event/seasonal stuff out of there! [/quote] tbh even if this did happen, I think I would prefer it, because the grand exchange shops come with neat shopkeeper art and feel more thematic! so like I see that it won't happen but I would not be mad if it did ahaha
Undel wrote on 2023-03-04 20:53:49:
TheChatotMaestro wrote on 2023-03-04 18:48:34:
calling it now: at some point the marketplace as we know it is just going to straight-up stop existing

We intend to keep the marketplace intact. The normal inventory is going to stay largely the same in the marketplace, we just wanted to get all of the limited time holiday/event/seasonal stuff out of there!

tbh even if this did happen, I think I would prefer it, because the grand exchange shops come with neat shopkeeper art and feel more thematic! so like I see that it won't happen but I would not be mad if it did ahaha
eP65k0J.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47