Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
OH HECK YEAH. Greatwyrm's breach, here I come [emoji=obelisk love size=2]
OH HECK YEAH. Greatwyrm's breach, here I come
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
ah!!! i love these!!
ah!!! i love these!!
h8IRLU8.gif
jy4N1pw.png
q9EEy5M.png
UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
bWeLCqf.png
This is really cool! I updated my locale and love it! Great work to all who made it happen.
This is really cool! I updated my locale and love it! Great work to all who made it happen.
[quote name="@IKA9" date="2023-02-26 08:58:55" ] holy cow! all of these are absolutely glorious!! we don't deserve these artist man! [emoji=obelisk scared size=1] [emoji=obelisk love size=1] the will to flip to nature is only growing stronger and this isn't helPinG aa [/quote] Come to the Nature side! :3 We are the buddy flight!
@IKA9 wrote on 2023-02-26 08:58:55:
holy cow! all of these are absolutely glorious!! we don't deserve these artist man!

the will to flip to nature is only growing stronger and this isn't helPinG aa

Come to the Nature side! :3 We are the buddy flight!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Great scenes![emoji=skydancer love size=1]
Great scenes!
Pretty ^^
Pretty ^^
2721663.png2382545.png2707791.png2700740.png
Due to a miss-click that took me to the Dev Tracker. I just now realized these were a thing. They’re really pretty, but I have to be honest, it took me a moment to realize the squiggles behind the Earthshaker painting in the earth banner were mountains. You might want to put them a little higher. Right now he looks like he has gas, and I can’t un-see it. >_< Sorry~
Due to a miss-click that took me to the Dev Tracker. I just now realized these were a thing. They’re really pretty, but I have to be honest, it took me a moment to realize the squiggles behind the Earthshaker painting in the earth banner were mountains. You might want to put them a little higher. Right now he looks like he has gas, and I can’t un-see it. >_< Sorry~
6wR17En.png
Ohhh can't wait for the leviathan trench!!!
Ohhh can't wait for the leviathan trench!!!

I am Water, How do i get the new BAnner?

So pretty!

I am Water, How do i get the new BAnner?

So pretty!
0oo4mUI.png
ZVpCPil.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3112749/1
I love this so much! Thank you to all of the FR artists who made this possible, and are still working to make this game the best it can be!
I love this so much! Thank you to all of the FR artists who made this possible, and are still working to make this game the best it can be!
lesbiancatcher.png
IUpHlGo.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngHSWqWgZ.pngheyZH2H.png
When pinging me, it's H A L I O W. Haliow.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58