Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Dang Reedcleft was done dirty, everything else is gorgeous though
Dang Reedcleft was done dirty, everything else is gorgeous though
Wes-dance.gif
Very cool!
Very cool!
Anyone else about to steal the previews to put in dragon bios?
Anyone else about to steal the previews to put in dragon bios?
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Woooah so pretty! I espesh love Shadow and Arcane's banners, the glow is mesmerizing ^^
Woooah so pretty! I espesh love Shadow and Arcane's banners, the glow is mesmerizing ^^
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
oh no am i gonna have to switch to fire flight [emoji=imperial love size=2]
oh no am i gonna have to switch to fire flight
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
I LOVE EM!! they are so pretty!!!

yall really makin me wanna me move to light--
I LOVE EM!! they are so pretty!!!

yall really makin me wanna me move to light--
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
[quote name="Aristene" date="2023-02-27 09:10:31" ] All you people read the title and got hyped thinking we got more lair slots, while I read "lairs of Flight Rising move to new locales in today's update" and got hyped for new map locations opening up. [emoji=tundra confused size=1] [/quote] @Aristene i read it the same way! :D
Aristene wrote on 2023-02-27 09:10:31:
All you people read the title and got hyped thinking we got more lair slots, while I read "lairs of Flight Rising move to new locales in today's update" and got hyped for new map locations opening up.
@Aristene i read it the same way! :D
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
[quote name="DemonicDuchess" date="2023-02-26 13:51:59" ] Really feel this should've called "lair banner additions" because the expansion part made me believe we were getting more spaces. [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1] [/quote] [quote name="IncompleteSky" date="2023-02-26 17:50:55" ] Honestly thought the title meant we were getting more lair space. [/quote] it says "lair location"..............................................
DemonicDuchess wrote on 2023-02-26 13:51:59:
Really feel this should've called "lair banner additions" because the expansion part made me believe we were getting more spaces.
IncompleteSky wrote on 2023-02-26 17:50:55:
Honestly thought the title meant we were getting more lair space.

it says "lair location"..............................................
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
This is awesome, some nice variation. Thank you
This is awesome, some nice variation. Thank you
finally, begone everbloom gardens. all of these look wonderful! looking forward to the shrieking wilds banner!
finally, begone everbloom gardens. all of these look wonderful! looking forward to the shrieking wilds banner!
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58