Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Yessssss the return of snowsquall tundra my beloved [emoji=ice rune size=1]
Yessssss the return of snowsquall tundra my beloved
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
the banners are gorgeous!! the setting to change them is,,, a little awkwardly placed, though :') [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621753961267068948/1078684728095408128/image.png[/img]
the banners are gorgeous!! the setting to change them is,,, a little awkwardly placed, though :')

image.png
achievement spam
Great update for the artwork, they all look beautiful!
Great update for the artwork, they all look beautiful!
they are really pretty. arcane's and fire's new area so beautiful.
they are really pretty. arcane's and fire's new area so beautiful.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
YEAHHH gorgeous omg... the artist team is going NUTS with these. making me wish i could be in 4 flights at once
YEAHHH gorgeous omg... the artist team is going NUTS with these. making me wish i could be in 4 flights at once
"link • ufology
they/he/she
wahh these r sick. i gotta agree that the placement in the settings isn’t that good, mine was completely hidden behind an ad lol. the art itself is lovely, however
wahh these r sick. i gotta agree that the placement in the settings isn’t that good, mine was completely hidden behind an ad lol. the art itself is lovely, however
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
Beautiful lair art! Can't wait to see the Hewn City and Foxfire Bramble next!
Beautiful lair art! Can't wait to see the Hewn City and Foxfire Bramble next!
Props to the artists on these, they all turned out really gorgeous! Very good job y'all.
Props to the artists on these, they all turned out really gorgeous! Very good job y'all.
QJ20y3o.png
It's too bad my main lore location is in the Crystalspine Reaches, because dang, that Starwood Strand artwork is pretty. Maybe I'll change it for a bit just because, haha
It's too bad my main lore location is in the Crystalspine Reaches, because dang, that Starwood Strand artwork is pretty. Maybe I'll change it for a bit just because, haha

-Oncilla
-She/her

these are gorgeous, but like others are saying it’s hard to see the button! I’m on mobile and it’s pretty much completely hidden by the ad. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/428921387730862080/1078685569040785478/IMG_2997.png[/img]
these are gorgeous, but like others are saying it’s hard to see the button! I’m on mobile and it’s pretty much completely hidden by the ad.

IMG_2997.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58