Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
Those vistas are wonderful!! [emoji=rainbow size=1] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [emoji=fae love size=1] (Also, yay more Ancient genes!!)
Those vistas are wonderful!!

(Also, yay more Ancient genes!!)
DSfRuAQ.png
omg yes THE RIBBONS
omg yes THE RIBBONS
LETS GOOOO
LETS GOOOO

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
these are so cute???? I can't wait for them to stock,,,,, [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
these are so cute????

I can't wait for them to stock,,,,,
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
oh my gosh yay!! I love how each one is a unique individual ribbon drawing. So cute!
oh my gosh yay!! I love how each one is a unique individual ribbon drawing. So cute!
eP65k0J.png
i absolutely adore these! thank you so much!!
i absolutely adore these! thank you so much!!
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
yoooooooo pride ribbons! Nice to see them, probably won't use them myself but still very nice to see 'em because of how many friends I have that are LGBTQ+
and the other stuff is also cool!
yoooooooo pride ribbons! Nice to see them, probably won't use them myself but still very nice to see 'em because of how many friends I have that are LGBTQ+
and the other stuff is also cool!
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
the vistas are SO CUTE and also yay abber underbelly!
the vistas are SO CUTE and also yay abber underbelly!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
I'm a little disappointed that the antler joke was altered. Why was it changed? Was it viewed as insensitive?
I'm a little disappointed that the antler joke was altered. Why was it changed? Was it viewed as insensitive?
*excited noises*
RIBBONS! Def gonna figure out which dragon bios to use them in!
*excited noises*
RIBBONS! Def gonna figure out which dragon bios to use them in!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89