Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus & Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
The gem marketplace is in no danger of being emptied out. It is also worth mentioning that we have no plans to add additional items from the specialty or breeds/genes tabs to the cycle.

Our apparel tabs are 20 pages deep in the gem marketplace, and we decided to add some of the apparel from the first year of FR to the cycle this year so that we can keep things fresh. We targeted the apparel tab specifically because of how many items are in it. And yes, cycling items does generate interest and buzz when they return!

You can count on items cycling (at minimum) every Cyber Monday for a week reliably.

The gem marketplace is in no danger of being emptied out. It is also worth mentioning that we have no plans to add additional items from the specialty or breeds/genes tabs to the cycle.

Our apparel tabs are 20 pages deep in the gem marketplace, and we decided to add some of the apparel from the first year of FR to the cycle this year so that we can keep things fresh. We targeted the apparel tab specifically because of how many items are in it. And yes, cycling items does generate interest and buzz when they return!

You can count on items cycling (at minimum) every Cyber Monday for a week reliably.

[quote name="Silt" date="2022-11-28 01:08:48" ] I'm very sad to see the Daredevil Covers go :( Cycled items are way too unpredictable for me. [/quote] ^ This, especially since there are no other small items covering the eyes. People use those apparel. If it's old, revamp it. Don't just take it out with barely a week notice.
Silt wrote on 2022-11-28 01:08:48:
I'm very sad to see the Daredevil Covers go :( Cycled items are way too unpredictable for me.
^ This, especially since there are no other small items covering the eyes.
People use those apparel. If it's old, revamp it. Don't just take it out with barely a week notice.
Y5ILoot.png
Yay!! Always love an excuse to spend all my gems in one day. ;) One question, though: the individual bird apparel and the bundle containing all six are both listed as cycling, but only the individual Daredevil Covers are listed as cycling and not the corresponding bundle -- does this mean that the Daredevil's Covers Bundle won't be cycling out along with its individual pieces, or was it just missed off the list and will in fact be cycling out too? [item=daredevil's covers]
Yay!! Always love an excuse to spend all my gems in one day. ;)

One question, though: the individual bird apparel and the bundle containing all six are both listed as cycling, but only the individual Daredevil Covers are listed as cycling and not the corresponding bundle -- does this mean that the Daredevil's Covers Bundle won't be cycling out along with its individual pieces, or was it just missed off the list and will in fact be cycling out too?

Daredevil's Covers
DSfRuAQ.png
Sad to see the Daredevil covers go. They're very iconic and a lovely item to have. I remember it was on all of my apparel plans when I first joined.

Also aaah rainbow scarf noo... I was planning on grabbing some gems but man I wish the heads up was like a month...

Edit: especially with a new breed JUST releasing that lots of people spent their gems on uma/genes/scrolls for... Oh well.
Sad to see the Daredevil covers go. They're very iconic and a lovely item to have. I remember it was on all of my apparel plans when I first joined.

Also aaah rainbow scarf noo... I was planning on grabbing some gems but man I wish the heads up was like a month...

Edit: especially with a new breed JUST releasing that lots of people spent their gems on uma/genes/scrolls for... Oh well.
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
[quote name="commoncomitatus" date="2022-11-28 02:30:21" ] Yay!! Always love an excuse to spend all my gems in one day. ;) One question, though: the individual bird apparel and the bundle containing all six are both listed as cycling, but only the individual Daredevil Covers are listed as cycling and not the corresponding bundle -- does this mean that the Daredevil's Covers Bundle won't be cycling out along with its individual pieces, or was it just missed off the list and will in fact be cycling out too? [item=daredevil's covers] [/quote] Thank you for the catch. Yes, the bundle should cycle as well. I will get that updated.
commoncomitatus wrote on 2022-11-28 02:30:21:
Yay!! Always love an excuse to spend all my gems in one day. ;)

One question, though: the individual bird apparel and the bundle containing all six are both listed as cycling, but only the individual Daredevil Covers are listed as cycling and not the corresponding bundle -- does this mean that the Daredevil's Covers Bundle won't be cycling out along with its individual pieces, or was it just missed off the list and will in fact be cycling out too?

Daredevil's Covers

Thank you for the catch. Yes, the bundle should cycle as well. I will get that updated.
Wc scrolls cycling more often or swapping with coatls would be very nice one day, very much agree — though I think the previous reply to that might confirm it won't happen (as coatls would have to be added to cycle)

I have 7 wc projects that need scrolls and I cannot hold gems for an entire year without seeing SOMETHING that catches my eye in between, aha

Sad the birds and daredevil covers are cycling but the apparel tab is MASSIVE so understandable
Wc scrolls cycling more often or swapping with coatls would be very nice one day, very much agree — though I think the previous reply to that might confirm it won't happen (as coatls would have to be added to cycle)

I have 7 wc projects that need scrolls and I cannot hold gems for an entire year without seeing SOMETHING that catches my eye in between, aha

Sad the birds and daredevil covers are cycling but the apparel tab is MASSIVE so understandable
image20.jpg
[emoji=money bag size=1]
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
aww cycling daredevil covers D:
aww cycling daredevil covers D:
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Why cycling out the (popular) things we were so used to have at all times :( Daredevil covers, birbs, and masks are still looking good, there's no need to hide 'em like you're ashamed of 'em!
With no consistent schedule the "cycling in" happens just once every year. Anything other than that - unreliable fomo experience of "surprise, we added your favourite things back in for just a week, be sure to spend all the money you have on 'em so you won't miss out!".
Stuff that are already cycling in and out - fine, we are kind of used to that, I suppose. But adding even more to the cycle? Why? Why on earth would you do that with popular items? >_<
wasnt expecting flight rising of all things to pull a LSG electronic arts on us xD
Why cycling out the (popular) things we were so used to have at all times :( Daredevil covers, birbs, and masks are still looking good, there's no need to hide 'em like you're ashamed of 'em!
With no consistent schedule the "cycling in" happens just once every year. Anything other than that - unreliable fomo experience of "surprise, we added your favourite things back in for just a week, be sure to spend all the money you have on 'em so you won't miss out!".
Stuff that are already cycling in and out - fine, we are kind of used to that, I suppose. But adding even more to the cycle? Why? Why on earth would you do that with popular items? >_<
wasnt expecting flight rising of all things to pull a LSG electronic arts on us xD
HXmwDxc.png
finally the wildclaw scrolls <3 was finally able to breedchange these girls! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33976205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/339763/33976205_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77484401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/774845/77484401_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78684945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786850/78684945_350.png[/img][/url]
finally the wildclaw scrolls <3 was finally able to breedchange these girls!
33976205_350.png
77484401_350.png
78684945_350.png
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21