Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 113
These guys are so cool. The terts are especially nice [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81702085][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817021/81702085_350.png[/img][/url]
These guys are so cool. The terts are especially nice

81702085_350.png
fm3WhOS.png
OMG I CANT
OMG I CANT
yzUX307.png
I LOVE THEMMMMMM!
I LOVE THEMMMMMM!
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!
These are gorgeous!
These are gorgeous!
nZJa3n3.png
Update I'm still screeching over these dragons
Not only are they eels, which.. I've based my entire personality around at this point, but they have just about every gene I could want save for Flaunt/Flair right out of the gates

I have so many projects and I'm about to add so many more and I genuinely cannot express just how happy I am with this update
I can and will cry

Eels never get enough love or attention, and when they do it's just some "electric eel" (knifefish, not an eel) pun slapped onto a moray, and it's so nice to just see some genuinely wonderful babs ;V;
Update I'm still screeching over these dragons
Not only are they eels, which.. I've based my entire personality around at this point, but they have just about every gene I could want save for Flaunt/Flair right out of the gates

I have so many projects and I'm about to add so many more and I genuinely cannot express just how happy I am with this update
I can and will cry

Eels never get enough love or attention, and when they do it's just some "electric eel" (knifefish, not an eel) pun slapped onto a moray, and it's so nice to just see some genuinely wonderful babs ;V;
image20.jpg
OHHHH I love these!!
OHHHH I love these!!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
this is everything i could have ever wanted... EELS
this is everything i could have ever wanted... EELS
A simple digital drawing by NervousCovid of a eurasian jay

HE/HIM • FR+8 • A small transgender pride flag.A small bisexual pride flag.
Oh goodness they're absolutely gorgeous and I need more lair space-
That said, their lore is hilarious. Quite literally angsty teenagers who didn't like hearing that they were gonna be big siblings so they ran away from home to live with mermaids. XD
Oh goodness they're absolutely gorgeous and I need more lair space-
That said, their lore is hilarious. Quite literally angsty teenagers who didn't like hearing that they were gonna be big siblings so they ran away from home to live with mermaids. XD
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
Hey hey! Just wanted to let yall know that the multi-gaze clips through the Pufferfish tertiary gene! On Female, Male and Hatchling poses!
Hey hey! Just wanted to let yall know that the multi-gaze clips through the Pufferfish tertiary gene! On Female, Male and Hatchling poses!
I've just spent a happy couple of hours trying to decide which 2 dragons I'm going to change into Undertides and I still haven't made up my mind! So many beautiful genes to choose from too. This could take me weeks! Thanks devs for all your hard work.
I've just spent a happy couple of hours trying to decide which 2 dragons I'm going to change into Undertides and I still haven't made up my mind! So many beautiful genes to choose from too. This could take me weeks! Thanks devs for all your hard work.
April showers bring forth May flowers
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 112 113