Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 112 113
!!SEA NOODLES!!
These snakey guys are lovely and I just love the exclusive genes (Remora, Saddle and Nudibranch are my favourites so far)!!
!!SEA NOODLES!!
These snakey guys are lovely and I just love the exclusive genes (Remora, Saddle and Nudibranch are my favourites so far)!!
dT9HQge.png
dEe2UrM.png
Vs2WmBF.png
tS3GbBi.png
VITvCqN.png
Z0dFFal.png
Rombek
*Cottagecore lover
*Huge fantasy fan
*Shy anxious bean
*Sales tab

vivek-smoll.png
omg I could cry those babies are SO cute.
omg I could cry those babies are SO cute.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
worm
worm
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
FEEEEEEEEESH
FEEEEEEEEESH
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
LATE BUT WE’RE HEEEEEERE
LATE BUT WE’RE HEEEEEERE
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
I absolutely love these! I love all the genes, I love the designs! I'm a little meh on the poses but only because some designs people make, the pose causes it to seem really cluttered and hard to see. Being all squished together in a spiral-y circle shape. But besides my eyes getting lost, I do also love the poses a lot.

Also, Angler for Undertides when? Veilspuns can share a gene, surely, lol! It would fit so well for the Undertides and I'm actually shocked they don't have it. Hopefully someday we can get it added!
I absolutely love these! I love all the genes, I love the designs! I'm a little meh on the poses but only because some designs people make, the pose causes it to seem really cluttered and hard to see. Being all squished together in a spiral-y circle shape. But besides my eyes getting lost, I do also love the poses a lot.

Also, Angler for Undertides when? Veilspuns can share a gene, surely, lol! It would fit so well for the Undertides and I'm actually shocked they don't have it. Hopefully someday we can get it added!
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF THE PRECIOUS NEW ANCIENTS I LOVE THE,M
SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF THE PRECIOUS NEW ANCIENTS I LOVE THE,M
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
WORM DRAGONS WORM DRAGONS YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
WORM DRAGONS WORM DRAGONS YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
3959nUh.png
Serpentine dragons! And with no legs to boot! I've been looking forward to something like this!

Wow, I'm really surprised that we're able to unearth breed change scrolls through Arlo's. That's pretty huge, and actually really smart. Great update! I hope the load on the site is manageable now lol.
Serpentine dragons! And with no legs to boot! I've been looking forward to something like this!

Wow, I'm really surprised that we're able to unearth breed change scrolls through Arlo's. That's pretty huge, and actually really smart. Great update! I hope the load on the site is manageable now lol.
ooooh new ancient breed! awesome
ooooh new ancient breed! awesome
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 112 113