Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 112 113
AAAAA WATER SPIRAL I love them [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
AAAAA WATER SPIRAL
I love them
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

WYRM MOMENT
WYRM MOMENT
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
I love them!
I love them!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
YOU CAN MAKE AN ELDRITCH WITH THE TENTACLE TETRIARY GENE LETS GOOOO
YOU CAN MAKE AN ELDRITCH WITH THE TENTACLE TETRIARY GENE LETS GOOOO
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Finaly! My nocturne achieved his final form! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78389750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783898/78389750_350.png[/img][/url]
Finaly! My nocturne achieved his final form!

78389750_350.png
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I really like that we have more serpentine, eel like dragons now. I think they're a great design. Personally though, I'd be a lot more excited if we could dress them up, I prefer modern breeds because if I get bored I can change up their look, but the Ancients never seem to last long in my lair. Still, I might change one of my progens if she looks good in the scrying workshop. Thanks for all the hard work art team! [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
I really like that we have more serpentine, eel like dragons now. I think they're a great design. Personally though, I'd be a lot more excited if we could dress them up, I prefer modern breeds because if I get bored I can change up their look, but the Ancients never seem to last long in my lair.

Still, I might change one of my progens if she looks good in the scrying workshop. Thanks for all the hard work art team!
UZVTEBc.png
I am in love[emoji=nocturne love size=1]
I am in love
GLMwkdE.png Lore Shop
tyEuRXe.png
WHOOOA THEY'RE SO COOL!!!!!
WHOOOA THEY'RE SO COOL!!!!!
Lasirx9.pngvjGMHRe.pngMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
YES
YES
VGxuHXT.png
Pretty!!