Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
OH HELLO THERE
OH HELLO THERE
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
@TheGodOfStories the prices are identical tho? :o just different genes have different prices! but that has always been the case! Parallel genes have the same price across all ancient breeds [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714881911595597857/1045741916408524950/image.png[/img]
@TheGodOfStories

the prices are identical tho? :o

just different genes have different prices! but that has always been the case! Parallel genes have the same price across all ancient breeds

image.png
WATER ANCIENT LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WATER ANCIENT LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MyfNmKq.png
@ThunderFang
Oh I thought I had compared the same genes. Oh well I guess I guess I got confused or something
@ThunderFang
Oh I thought I had compared the same genes. Oh well I guess I guess I got confused or something
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I really love these! The genes are fantastic. I am always a huge fan of multi color gene designs, but even the more subtle genes, like Tide and Foam are so perfect and well-made! The tertiaries are so good, as well. I'm loving the ramoras, but the others are fantastic as well. The movement implied in the artwork and those carefully drawn poses are lovely, too. I'm a big fan already. Every one of my project dragons look good as undertides... I can't wait to see everyone come up with Amphithere breeding pairs (ping me? [emoji=wildclaw star size=1])
I really love these! The genes are fantastic. I am always a huge fan of multi color gene designs, but even the more subtle genes, like Tide and Foam are so perfect and well-made! The tertiaries are so good, as well. I'm loving the ramoras, but the others are fantastic as well. The movement implied in the artwork and those carefully drawn poses are lovely, too.

I'm a big fan already. Every one of my project dragons look good as undertides...

I can't wait to see everyone come up with Amphithere breeding pairs (ping me? )
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@hungryhobbits [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2022-11-24 14:47:25" ] what's the point in complaining about the gifted scrolls? i mean what if these people are buying undertide scrolls and not just using the one's they get from galore? it's also an uncoverable plot in arlo. do you have a problem with breedchange scrolls in general or just this? [/quote] From what I noticed with previous ancient releases, gifted scrolls tend to increase the number of scrolled dragons from modern to ancient in a short time. It won’t be really an issue for me if ancient and modern breeds could be breed together. But it is not the case, and even lore wise, it doesn’t make any sense to have a gaoler (for exemple) being child of any modern breed because their lore establishes they lived separated from other dragons for a long time. When FR gifted banescalls eggs instead of scrolls, we had a big demographic peak, (what I suppose is hard for severs) but a lot of G1 banescalls and so a lot of pure lineage available even if some players chose to change some of their existing dragons with bought scrolls. Yes, players will always be abble to scroll anydragon breed from modern pair (and from ancient to modern, after all), but it won’t be the majority of the dragon. I think that “difficult” obtained scroll (by difficult I mean, anything but “free” from galor) gives to the player a real dilemma to wich dragon use it on, and not just “impulsive scrolling” a dragon you have/buy because why not it’s free and new… I don’t care about what people are doing with their dragons. XD But[b] I see how hard it is to find pure breed ancients to buy [/b]because there is no way for meticulous players like me to filter dragons that way in AH, and people keep showing you everything else but pure ancient dragon in “dragon search” forum. [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2022-11-24 14:47:25" ] once the dragons leave your lair people can do whatever they want to with them - your lineages being "spoiled" is a problem only for you [/quote] That’s why I won’t send any message to the players who bought my dragons, neither I will comment on their profile page about their playing style and choice even if it’s not compatible with mine. But me complaining in my corner about the disappointment I feel to see my sold dragons not being bought for what they are but what they become once scrolled, is fine (I think). Again, the problem is solved, there is no more listing from me on AH. ^w^ So no more disappointment fore a while I know these dragons are not my dragons anymore and my previous comment is not for players who buy and scrolled these dragons (or any player using their scroll this way), but FR staff., in short : [b]“I don’t think that giving scrolls is a good way to release a new ancient breed"[/b], and I am not attacking anyone saying that. Sorry if my previous message was unclear.
@hungryhobbits
hungryhobbits wrote on 2022-11-24 14:47:25:

what's the point in complaining about the gifted scrolls? i mean what if these people are buying undertide scrolls and not just using the one's they get from galore? it's also an uncoverable plot in arlo. do you have a problem with breedchange scrolls in general or just this?

From what I noticed with previous ancient releases, gifted scrolls tend to increase the number of scrolled dragons from modern to ancient in a short time. It won’t be really an issue for me if ancient and modern breeds could be breed together.
But it is not the case, and even lore wise, it doesn’t make any sense to have a gaoler (for exemple) being child of any modern breed because their lore establishes they lived separated from other dragons for a long time.

When FR gifted banescalls eggs instead of scrolls, we had a big demographic peak, (what I suppose is hard for severs) but a lot of G1 banescalls and so a lot of pure lineage available even if some players chose to change some of their existing dragons with bought scrolls.

Yes, players will always be abble to scroll anydragon breed from modern pair (and from ancient to modern, after all), but it won’t be the majority of the dragon. I think that “difficult” obtained scroll (by difficult I mean, anything but “free” from galor) gives to the player a real dilemma to wich dragon use it on, and not just “impulsive scrolling” a dragon you have/buy because why not it’s free and new…

I don’t care about what people are doing with their dragons. XD
But I see how hard it is to find pure breed ancients to buy because there is no way for meticulous players like me to filter dragons that way in AH, and people keep showing you everything else but pure ancient dragon in “dragon search” forum.

hungryhobbits wrote on 2022-11-24 14:47:25:
once the dragons leave your lair people can do whatever they want to with them - your lineages being "spoiled" is a problem only for you

That’s why I won’t send any message to the players who bought my dragons, neither I will comment on their profile page about their playing style and choice even if it’s not compatible with mine. But me complaining in my corner about the disappointment I feel to see my sold dragons not being bought for what they are but what they become once scrolled, is fine (I think).

Again, the problem is solved, there is no more listing from me on AH. ^w^
So no more disappointment fore a while

I know these dragons are not my dragons anymore and my previous comment is not for players who buy and scrolled these dragons (or any player using their scroll this way), but FR staff., in short :

“I don’t think that giving scrolls is a good way to release a new ancient breed", and I am not attacking anyone saying that.

Sorry if my previous message was unclear.

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
NEW FAVORITE BABIES ARE HERE OH MY GOD
NEW FAVORITE BABIES ARE HERE OH MY GOD
Eye Problem
is it only my ore is multglas wiht this gen a litel rong ?
Eye Problem
[quote name="Damika" date="2022-11-25 11:40:31" ] is it only my ore is multglas wiht this gen a litel rong ? [/quote] This is a known problem with ancient breeds in general. It's a result of technical limitations due to the way layering of the art works.
Damika wrote on 2022-11-25 11:40:31:

This is a known problem with ancient breeds in general. It's a result of technical limitations due to the way layering of the art works.
|| White/Moth • FR+2 ||
I like TMA an unhealthy amount.
Check out my fandragons!
o2nagQx.pngHPhOvJY.png
iJDMaxX.pngtyEuRXe.png
TdTJOrw.pngNp4NxIR.png
My berry dragons, they look tasty to me :) . [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81985473][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819855/81985473_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61019812][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610199/61019812_350.png[/img][/url]
My berry dragons, they look tasty to me :) .

81985473_350.png
61019812_350.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113