Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 112 113
I need 800 sailfins about RIGHT NOW oh my god
I need 800 sailfins about RIGHT NOW oh my god
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
The lack of arms and legs will make these significantly easier to draw. I'm excited to draw some fanart
The lack of arms and legs will make these significantly easier to draw. I'm excited to draw some fanart
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Wanted to say the accent color choices on Octopus/Rings are phenomenal. I love to see genes that create new color associations, it makes xyz g1s so much fun to play with, discovering all the new color combos that suddenly open up.

You guys did an amazing job on this breed! Thank you for all your hard work staff!
Wanted to say the accent color choices on Octopus/Rings are phenomenal. I love to see genes that create new color associations, it makes xyz g1s so much fun to play with, discovering all the new color combos that suddenly open up.

You guys did an amazing job on this breed! Thank you for all your hard work staff!
love u
love u
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2022-11-23 19:32:58" ] [quote name="Elenaro" date="2022-11-23 11:38:58" ] Nice creature, but it's not a dragon. It's amphipterian. Just like banescale is vyvern. I would like them to have paws. [/quote] Many cultures have different ideas of what makes a dragon. Not all of them are the european/western idea of two wings, four legs. Plus, dragons aren't real. Let's be creative! [/quote] amphipteres (which is the correct word) and wyverns [i]are[/i] types of dragons tho and like hippotang said, other cultures have different interpretations of dragons - like how asian eastern dragons, the most notable and prolific dragon type (and what both pearlcatchers and imps are based on) next to the traditional western dragon, are [i]wingless[/i] also as a general question -- why should they have paws? what sense does that make for a deep sea dragon? you've got a billion other breeds with feet, leave the one that doesnt have any alone [emoji=undertide deadpan size=1]
Hippotang wrote on 2022-11-23 19:32:58:
Elenaro wrote on 2022-11-23 11:38:58:
Nice creature, but it's not a dragon. It's amphipterian.
Just like banescale is vyvern.
I would like them to have paws.

Many cultures have different ideas of what makes a dragon. Not all of them are the european/western idea of two wings, four legs. Plus, dragons aren't real. Let's be creative!
amphipteres (which is the correct word) and wyverns are types of dragons tho and like hippotang said, other cultures have different interpretations of dragons - like how asian eastern dragons, the most notable and prolific dragon type (and what both pearlcatchers and imps are based on) next to the traditional western dragon, are wingless

also as a general question -- why should they have paws? what sense does that make for a deep sea dragon? you've got a billion other breeds with feet, leave the one that doesnt have any alone
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
SCREAM!! FISHY[emoji=undertide happy size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81356338][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813564/81356338_350.png[/img][/url]
SCREAM!! FISHY
81356338_350.png
?zsWvk=party.png?zT0sG=party.png?zzKqF=party.png
Shaped like friends. I love them.
Shaped like friends. I love them.
Amber L. B. / Kevin Cadence | She/They | 29 | US/ENG
OH GOD IT'S MESMERIZING
OH GOD IT'S MESMERIZING
dizz-s-finest234.png
too lazy to create professional hatchery and graphics
THEY ARE??????????? I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OH MY GOD
THEY ARE??????????? I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OH MY GOD
unknown.png
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY FOR A NEW BREED!!! NOT ONLY IS IT WATER BUT ITS ALSO AN EEL?!?! I FEEL SO CATERED TO
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY FOR A NEW BREED!!! NOT ONLY IS IT WATER BUT ITS ALSO AN EEL?!?! I FEEL SO CATERED TO
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 112 113