Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2022
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I've gotten 6 or so of the vistas, several scenes and no familiars. And I've been grinding more than I should to distract myself from real life issues. :) Although a couple of those dropped with daily activities.
I've gotten 6 or so of the vistas, several scenes and no familiars. And I've been grinding more than I should to distract myself from real life issues. :) Although a couple of those dropped with daily activities.
Got the vista and scene first day and finally got both familiars in Coli! They're so flippin' cute! Kaida loves this time of year~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79605922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/796060/79605922_350.png[/img][/url]
Got the vista and scene first day and finally got both familiars in Coli! They're so flippin' cute!

Kaida loves this time of year~

79605922_350.png
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

1103773.png1103546.png4rGxj.gif
uff vistas kinda drop too much. I grinded what, half hour and already have four...? just why haha. shouldn't vistas be rarer...? they so easily go for so low in AH and fams too, but fams can at least be used for something more
uff vistas kinda drop too much. I grinded what, half hour and already have four...? just why haha. shouldn't vistas be rarer...? they so easily go for so low in AH and fams too, but fams can at least be used for something more
RdIx2IR.png
yeetus
you see
mE
wHy

Sangria Mother.
FR art dump | f2u pixels | accent shop
instagram | twitter
. . .
if iI dont't forget to change lol
yeet XJpy8U7.png
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2022-09-11 05:27:50" ] uff vistas kinda drop too much. I grinded what, half hour and already have four...? just why haha. shouldn't vistas be rarer...? they so easily go for so low in AH and fams too, but fams can at least be used for something more [/quote] Funny you say that cause I haven't had a single vista drop yet XD Mind you I haven't been in the coli, simply doing my dailies and bonding with familiars Edit: just as I say all that I get 2 vistas to drop from my dailies. RNG is a fickle god XD
Valrunie wrote on 2022-09-11 05:27:50:

Funny you say that cause I haven't had a single vista drop yet XD

Mind you I haven't been in the coli, simply doing my dailies and bonding with familiars

Edit: just as I say all that I get 2 vistas to drop from my dailies. RNG is a fickle god XD
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ | Art Shop | | Hatchery | | Pinkerlocke | _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
fuunn
fuunn
I got 6 of the scenes now but still no Vista xD
I got 6 of the scenes now but still no Vista xD
LMLA6wg.png
Yaaaaay for drakeharvest!!!
Yaaaaay for drakeharvest!!!
LEpJMnn.png hHi8SF1.png
fdUVIfW.png zl1ZGZ2.png
FR +1
avvie dragon
wishlist

under construction!!
I always love these mini events! Wish they were a bit longer though XD
I always love these mini events! Wish they were a bit longer though XD
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I thought the event would last all day today as well! Since the headline says it would last until the 12th not end on the 12th I was under that impression.
I thought the event would last all day today as well! Since the headline says it would last until the 12th not end on the 12th I was under that impression.
wlLXM.gif
okurrr
okurrr
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16