Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2022
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I haven't gotten any familiars, scenes, or vistas yet this year.
[quote name="Epsereth" date="2022-09-09 06:30:16" ] Has anyone had any luck with the familiars? I've spent about 8 hours in the coliseum and haven't had a single one drop yet. [/quote] I haven't yet, either. Neither scenes [s]nor vistas[/s]. I haven't been grinding for 8 hours, but at least 2ish, and so far, nothin'. EDIT: Correction, I did get a vista.
Epsereth wrote on 2022-09-09 06:30:16:
Has anyone had any luck with the familiars? I've spent about 8 hours in the coliseum and haven't had a single one drop yet.

I haven't yet, either. Neither scenes nor vistas. I haven't been grinding for 8 hours, but at least 2ish, and so far, nothin'.

EDIT: Correction, I did get a vista.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png tumblr_ot2hjlatK81uctrw9o1_75sq.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
The odds are jot in KY favor
Three copies of the scene. No vista
Big oof.
The odds are jot in KY favor
Three copies of the scene. No vista
Big oof.
fm3WhOS.png
Coli time~!
Coli time~!
wind.gif hammyfriend.giftumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png fVaaE.giffr+3, avid equestrian, she/her
[quote name="Aylmer" date="2022-09-09 08:06:34" ] I haven't gotten any familiars, scenes, or vistas yet this year. [/quote] I will admit i haven’t been coli-ing like, at all, but I figured at least one would drop from my dailies
Aylmer wrote on 2022-09-09 08:06:34:

I will admit i haven’t been coli-ing like, at all, but I figured at least one would drop from my dailies
it's drakeharvest time
it's drakeharvest time
-EST Timezone
-GD fan
-Blood dragon enjoyer
spider.png
Still not a single familiar, and I've spent around 16 hours in the coli across multiple venues. These events are usually great for grinding Baldwin fodder but this year's drop rate is a little disappointing.

Anyway, if anyone still hasn't gotten a scene by the end, hit me up. I've gotten a fair number and have plenty from last year.
Still not a single familiar, and I've spent around 16 hours in the coli across multiple venues. These events are usually great for grinding Baldwin fodder but this year's drop rate is a little disappointing.

Anyway, if anyone still hasn't gotten a scene by the end, hit me up. I've gotten a fair number and have plenty from last year.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Coli ooo
Coli ooo
Crab rave, with perfecting timing
Crab rave, with perfecting timing
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
I've gotten a couple scenes, no familiars, and no vista. Bonding with hundreds of fams and coli grinding and fodder training. Did the devs mess up the drop rates?
I've gotten a couple scenes, no familiars, and no vista. Bonding with hundreds of fams and coli grinding and fodder training. Did the devs mess up the drop rates?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16