Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2022
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
OHHHH the scene is so nice... golden hour...
OHHHH the scene is so nice... golden hour...
[quote name="@Maxolotl" date="2022-09-08 19:16:57" ] Is there an event like this for seafood or insects? I can only recall the harvest and the hunt atm [/quote] Yes there is :)
@Maxolotl wrote on 2022-09-08 19:16:57:
Is there an event like this for seafood or insects? I can only recall the harvest and the hunt atm
Yes there is :)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
it is time
for c r a b
it is time
for c r a b
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
This is a great event, but can we not name cute game items after sites of human trafficking, genocide, and unquantifiable physical, sexual, and mental abuses? (I.e. plantation pincher)

Edit: before anyone starts, a plantation is not just another name for a farm. Plantations are inextricably linked to enslavement and colonization.
This is a great event, but can we not name cute game items after sites of human trafficking, genocide, and unquantifiable physical, sexual, and mental abuses? (I.e. plantation pincher)

Edit: before anyone starts, a plantation is not just another name for a farm. Plantations are inextricably linked to enslavement and colonization.

aeT8NqI.gif
BLORT:
the surprisingly
elusive and mysterious
Sitting Pancake
dRN2xnT.gif

oooo vista
oooo vista
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Happy Harvest!
Happy Harvest!
Happy Drakeharvest everyone!
Happy Drakeharvest everyone!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
ooOoo, I love that scene :O
ooOoo, I love that scene :O
Zeira_Wolf, artist, youtuber and dragon fan
watermark.png
Has anyone had any luck with the familiars? I've spent about 8 hours in the coliseum and haven't had a single one drop yet.
Has anyone had any luck with the familiars? I've spent about 8 hours in the coliseum and haven't had a single one drop yet.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
[quote name="Epsereth" date="2022-09-09 06:30:16" ] Has anyone had any luck with the familiars? I've spent about 8 hours in the coliseum and haven't had a single one drop yet. [/quote] Nope, and I spent most of the day yesterday in the coli too. I thought the familiars were supposed to be fairly common too.
Epsereth wrote on 2022-09-09 06:30:16:

Nope, and I spent most of the day yesterday in the coli too. I thought the familiars were supposed to be fairly common too.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16