Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Soap
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61
OMG!!
OMG!!
shiny dragons oh boy
shiny dragons oh boy
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
SOAP!!! so cute!! also thanks for the battlelisk change, really good of you guys :)
SOAP!!! so cute!! also thanks for the battlelisk change, really good of you guys :)
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Oh, this new gene seems to make the third color more interesting!
Oh, this new gene seems to make the third color more interesting!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
I can't wait to see what people do with soap!
I can't wait to see what people do with soap!
Now you can make Met/Alloy dragons EXTRA shiny
Now you can make Met/Alloy dragons EXTRA shiny
I think this is a fun gene! Would have preferred it be named something like 'polish' or 'lacquer' to minimize the amount of 'S' genes, though. It being called 'soap' is also oddly humorous.

Also- won't lie- I am disappointed it is a gem gene. Would fit Baldwin's much better, and would be an affordable option for those who want stained but can't afford it. Overall, just ok!
I think this is a fun gene! Would have preferred it be named something like 'polish' or 'lacquer' to minimize the amount of 'S' genes, though. It being called 'soap' is also oddly humorous.

Also- won't lie- I am disappointed it is a gem gene. Would fit Baldwin's much better, and would be an affordable option for those who want stained but can't afford it. Overall, just ok!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
Squeaky clean!

Also YES FINALLY CHICKEN DERGS HAVE PEACOCK
Squeaky clean!

Also YES FINALLY CHICKEN DERGS HAVE PEACOCK
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
It's discount Stained without the discount
It's discount Stained without the discount
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475891837039673364/1015794883367276544/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
unknown.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61