Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Woodland Path Expansion
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Oh, wonderful! I came on to grind and now I know where to go!
Oh, wonderful! I came on to grind and now I know where to go!
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
really good stuff
really good stuff
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
[quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-04 23:58:37" ] [quote name="@MercuryShep" date="2022-08-04 23:35:50" ] What is the joke or reference made in the description of the green banded shrimp? I don’t get it. [/quote] I'm not one of the team so I can't say for sure but as an artist my assumption was that they were given the task of drawing this crab thing and then they got into it and during sketching they were like "This is way harder than I thought" [/quote] I suppose that makes sense. I thought maybe it was a reference to other media like how the tourmaline vulstal references What Does The Fox Say and the Sparrow Skull references Pirates of the Caribbean
Panther202 wrote on 2022-08-04 23:58:37:
@MercuryShep wrote on 2022-08-04 23:35:50:
What is the joke or reference made in the description of the green banded shrimp? I don’t get it.
I'm not one of the team so I can't say for sure but as an artist my assumption was that they were given the task of drawing this crab thing and then they got into it and during sketching they were like "This is way harder than I thought"

I suppose that makes sense. I thought maybe it was a reference to other media like how the tourmaline vulstal references What Does The Fox Say and the Sparrow Skull references Pirates of the Caribbean
Trying to be more active - FR+2
Wonderful art as always. I especially love the porcupines.
Wonderful art as always. I especially love the porcupines.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Boy howdy, with all these familiars being added, I sure wish there was a way to see, from the hoard, which ones still need bonded with and which can be tucked away. :')........ thanks for the new stuff.
Boy howdy, with all these familiars being added, I sure wish there was a way to see, from the hoard, which ones still need bonded with and which can be tucked away. :')........ thanks for the new stuff.
Dragons canonically drink coffee
Dragons canonically drink coffee
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
@AntiFerret

There is sort of is! There's a search button to the left of the food tab. Go to your familiar tab, open the search function and then under bonding status you can select lots of things, though after a little playing about the bonded/not bonded options don't seem to be working correctly... (unless I'm just being tired/stupid which is always a possibility)

However, I do know that it works when selecting a familiar for a particular dragon, under bond status there it filters out which familiars you've bonded with and which ones you haven't, which might help you?
@AntiFerret

There is sort of is! There's a search button to the left of the food tab. Go to your familiar tab, open the search function and then under bonding status you can select lots of things, though after a little playing about the bonded/not bonded options don't seem to be working correctly... (unless I'm just being tired/stupid which is always a possibility)

However, I do know that it works when selecting a familiar for a particular dragon, under bond status there it filters out which familiars you've bonded with and which ones you haven't, which might help you?
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
coffee time :)
coffee time :)
dIMtL1H.png
he him AND she her OwO
thomas.png
i like touhou
Please...

A treasure pack that drops from all enemies in the WP I'm b e g g i n g y o u
Please...

A treasure pack that drops from all enemies in the WP I'm b e g g i n g y o u
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x