Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flecks of Greatness
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
YES NEW PUZZLES
YES NEW PUZZLES
aiOZGas.pngsRqnVtf.pngpB5VOqV.png
I really thought Fleck was an old gene hehe, but it looks so amazing!!! Can't wait to have one of my dragons with it <3
I really thought Fleck was an old gene hehe, but it looks so amazing!!! Can't wait to have one of my dragons with it <3
Zeira_Wolf, artist, youtuber and dragon fan
watermark.png
Yay I love flecks!!!
Yay I love flecks!!!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Oooh! It looks so pretty :D
Oooh! It looks so pretty :D
I'm loving the golden flecks!
I'm loving the golden flecks!
RNDeqxv.png
HPhOvJY.png
TOIp1Fz.pngRBvgAJf.png
i feel like we've been pretty spoiled with new genes lately... i'm very pleased with all the new genes we've been getting!!
i feel like we've been pretty spoiled with new genes lately... i'm very pleased with all the new genes we've been getting!!
ZW2OPjy.png
Love the Flecks Genes, very pretty <3
Love the Flecks Genes, very pretty <3
Flecks is so gorgeous! So glad to have them for other breeds now.
Flecks is so gorgeous! So glad to have them for other breeds now.
Ohhhhh
Ohhhhh
Anyone know what Coli has the highest drop rate for these?

I want to try and grind 1 for modern and 1 for the aberration to make a pair and then host a giveaway with their babs.........only if i can get the bloody genes as they cost too much on the AH right now.
Anyone know what Coli has the highest drop rate for these?

I want to try and grind 1 for modern and 1 for the aberration to make a pair and then host a giveaway with their babs.........only if i can get the bloody genes as they cost too much on the AH right now.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38