Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48
You guys have done so much much this year and it really shows, thank you staff for all of your hardwork!
You guys have done so much much this year and it really shows, thank you staff for all of your hardwork!
Love of the king
No traveling dragons, please!
r1iCGFl.png
Great new art for Baldwin and congrats to all staff for getting so much stuff done while still dealing with plenty of real life stuff.

I didn't really expect such a huge event again this year anyway, but also appreciate that being mentioned in advance <3
Great new art for Baldwin and congrats to all staff for getting so much stuff done while still dealing with plenty of real life stuff.

I didn't really expect such a huge event again this year anyway, but also appreciate that being mentioned in advance <3
QdaBiJf.png
Baldwin looks so cool! Also, appreciate that anti-crunch mentality. Can’t wait to see what’s next in store!!!
Baldwin looks so cool! Also, appreciate that anti-crunch mentality. Can’t wait to see what’s next in store!!!
Is it intentional that Baldwin's image is not transparent?
Is it intentional that Baldwin's image is not transparent?
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Baldwin finally said farewell to his pearl it looks like! Rest in peace that one Tomo's Trivia question about his pearl being put on the shelf.
Baldwin finally said farewell to his pearl it looks like! Rest in peace that one Tomo's Trivia question about his pearl being put on the shelf.
adorable slimes owo
adorable slimes owo
s8ii3YW.png
I love Baldwin's new look! He's fantastic and much more interesting!

And I totally support making this year's anniversary even more low-key. You've been doing a ton to improve the site this past year, rolling out lots of cool new things, and I love knowing that Stormlight opposes crunch. Besides, we have an even bigger one to look forward to next year! Hurrah for 10 years!
I love Baldwin's new look! He's fantastic and much more interesting!

And I totally support making this year's anniversary even more low-key. You've been doing a ton to improve the site this past year, rolling out lots of cool new things, and I love knowing that Stormlight opposes crunch. Besides, we have an even bigger one to look forward to next year! Hurrah for 10 years!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Baldwin is so amazing !!
Baldwin is so amazing !!
YHiZGun.gif
ESP || ENG
x0OURVR.png
Thank you admins for the update! Excited to see when these features finally release *-*
Thank you admins for the update! Excited to see when these features finally release *-*
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
ooooo! excited, this shall be interesting.
ooooo! excited, this shall be interesting.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48