Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
So do we finally get a dark mode toggle at the end of all the reworking and such? I highly doubt it's only me who wants a flight rising dark mode toggle.
So do we finally get a dark mode toggle at the end of all the reworking and such? I highly doubt it's only me who wants a flight rising dark mode toggle.
gs8As9u.png
Was surprised to see the new art when I went to check on Baldwin. It was as if one moment, he was his old man self, a spunky near-old man the next. Loving it & the art itself. :]]
Was surprised to see the new art when I went to check on Baldwin. It was as if one moment, he was his old man self, a spunky near-old man the next. Loving it & the art itself. :]]
[quote name="Nihilus" date="2022-06-06 23:30:22" ] So do we finally get a dark mode toggle at the end of all the reworking and such? I highly doubt it's only me who wants a flight rising dark mode toggle. [/quote] ooo a dark mode would be super cool!! unlikely but cool :3
Nihilus wrote on 2022-06-06 23:30:22:

ooo a dark mode would be super cool!! unlikely but cool :3
^__^
Damn, they gave baldwin the spyro treatment ???????????????
Damn, they gave baldwin the spyro treatment ???????????????
Thank you for all the hard work!
Thank you for all the hard work!
xzi22Vb.png
It's really fantastic how transparent the development process on this site has been, and I hope the community fully appreciates that. Great to see the page keep growing and refining, and not turning into a cheap cash-grab as so many online games have become. There's a lot of love in here.
It's really fantastic how transparent the development process on this site has been, and I hope the community fully appreciates that. Great to see the page keep growing and refining, and not turning into a cheap cash-grab as so many online games have become. There's a lot of love in here.
8186381ab2184c9289f8d854090be31f-d9pybxb.png
Baldwin looks great! Excited for the continued development of the coliseum :)
Baldwin looks great! Excited for the continued development of the coliseum :)
6Dpo7m0.png
[quote name="chulip" date="2022-06-07 00:48:16" ] [quote name="Nihilus" date="2022-06-06 23:30:22" ] So do we finally get a dark mode toggle at the end of all the reworking and such? I highly doubt it's only me who wants a flight rising dark mode toggle. [/quote] ooo a dark mode would be super cool!! unlikely but cool :3 [/quote] i was actually wondering about that, too! but i think there's still some assets that need updating before they can implement that :(
chulip wrote on 2022-06-07 00:48:16:
Nihilus wrote on 2022-06-06 23:30:22:

ooo a dark mode would be super cool!! unlikely but cool :3
i was actually wondering about that, too! but i think there's still some assets that need updating before they can implement that :(
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
I love how much the devs openly share progress with us. Super respectable too.
Keep it up guys, you're doing a great job!- and thank you so much!
I love how much the devs openly share progress with us. Super respectable too.
Keep it up guys, you're doing a great job!- and thank you so much!
Loving the sassification of Baldwin!
Loving the sassification of Baldwin!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48