Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Yep. Sounds like the smart thing to do! [emoji=mirror happy size=2]
Yep. Sounds like the smart thing to do!
fantastic, thanks for the update!
fantastic, thanks for the update!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
This is great to hear!

I really, really appreciate you all being so open and explaining this. You guys totally could've just made this decision internally without announcing it, but I am so grateful you chose to share the context as best you could.

As someone who also works in game dev, it always warms my heart to see a team be open about their choices. Good luck to y'all in continuing to move stuff!!
This is great to hear!

I really, really appreciate you all being so open and explaining this. You guys totally could've just made this decision internally without announcing it, but I am so grateful you chose to share the context as best you could.

As someone who also works in game dev, it always warms my heart to see a team be open about their choices. Good luck to y'all in continuing to move stuff!!
eP65k0J.png
Makes perfect sense!
Makes perfect sense!
i'm too gay and missing too many braincells to understand any of that coding talk, but thank you for being transparent!
i'm too gay and missing too many braincells to understand any of that coding talk, but thank you for being transparent!

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Sounds like a smart choice! Thanks for all your hard work, and for always keeping us up-to-speed on what's going on. [emoji=heart size=1]
Sounds like a smart choice! Thanks for all your hard work, and for always keeping us up-to-speed on what's going on.
DSfRuAQ.png
yay for final development stages!! i am so incredibly excited. and thanks for being transparent about the revamps, that makes a lot of sense when you explain it that way. keep up the good work dev team!
yay for final development stages!! i am so incredibly excited. and thanks for being transparent about the revamps, that makes a lot of sense when you explain it that way. keep up the good work dev team!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="Bluwingskitty" date="2022-01-10 13:17:07" ] [quote name="Veyo" date="2022-01-10 13:08:13" ] [quote]Can you tell us what exactly is left to be refactored. I know the Nesting Grounds, but is there anything else?[/quote] Yea, I'd also like to know what features are actually getting revamped and which are not. I have no idea how to contextualize this announcement. [/quote] ^^^ This. Like thanks for the communication but this update is entirely too vague to know what exactly is getting put on hold. I get you guys don't wanna outright tell us but it leaves us without context. [/quote] I'm on board with this sentiment!! I personally didn't even know things were getting revamped at all. I'd love to know what I'm getting and what is being backlogged. Like seriously good luck with your coding, coding is hard and when small projects blow up really fast it can be hard to prioritize clean, efficient, standardized code over getting things out as fast as possible. But I would love more context from you guys about what you're actually doing.
Bluwingskitty wrote on 2022-01-10 13:17:07:
Veyo wrote on 2022-01-10 13:08:13:
Quote:
Can you tell us what exactly is left to be refactored. I know the Nesting Grounds, but is there anything else?

Yea, I'd also like to know what features are actually getting revamped and which are not. I have no idea how to contextualize this announcement.
^^^
This. Like thanks for the communication but this update is entirely too vague to know what exactly is getting put on hold. I get you guys don't wanna outright tell us but it leaves us without context.

I'm on board with this sentiment!! I personally didn't even know things were getting revamped at all. I'd love to know what I'm getting and what is being backlogged.

Like seriously good luck with your coding, coding is hard and when small projects blow up really fast it can be hard to prioritize clean, efficient, standardized code over getting things out as fast as possible. But I would love more context from you guys about what you're actually doing.
q209c1fm.png ← My hatchery is open!
← Come take a look!
ytkEBod.pngBv4nfib.png
Wn6vGC1.pngTdTJOrw.png
totally makes sense! get the underlying issues solved first before adding new stuff on top.
totally makes sense! get the underlying issues solved first before adding new stuff on top.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Thank you for telling us!! Good luck with the process, I hope it goes smoothly :^)
Thank you for telling us!! Good luck with the process, I hope it goes smoothly :^)
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27