Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Efficiency! We love to see it. Love to see y’all making your jobs easier— I definitely don’t mind waiting for feature revamps if y’all have been doing double this whole time.
Efficiency! We love to see it. Love to see y’all making your jobs easier— I definitely don’t mind waiting for feature revamps if y’all have been doing double this whole time.
YUDrFCG.png
This is a very good approach, I'd say! I'm with you all in this decision, and can't wait to see what this'll bring in the long (but now shorter) run! I'm excited ^^
This is a very good approach, I'd say! I'm with you all in this decision, and can't wait to see what this'll bring in the long (but now shorter) run! I'm excited ^^

How long do you expect the refactor to take? A year or so? (curious)
How long do you expect the refactor to take? A year or so? (curious)
swag!!
swag!!
The Callenreese Clan - captorkinnie

Aslan, Ash or A
He, him and his
Pronoun.page
Click me above!!!
iuEBSJ3.png
Zn1clbn.png
czjozDN.png
JWeMvw7.png
faKBo3F.png
C2zykEL.png
H2jRHgT.png
BYpRNso.png
wqvfdXO.png
C3gPKb3.png
EXU3vSt.png
mlHpBMC.png
WtQy0hm.png
fdUVIfW.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
plague_small.png
Y'all are madlads, I didn't realize y'all were doing double the work! [emoji=mirror scared size=2] I'm glad you're all deciding to make getting it on one codebase a priority. Good luck, and thank you for all of your hard work!
Y'all are madlads, I didn't realize y'all were doing double the work! I'm glad you're all deciding to make getting it on one codebase a priority. Good luck, and thank you for all of your hard work!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Sounds like a delayed gratification thing to me- less noteworthy/fun stuff this year, in exchange for a better ability to make more noteworthy/fun stuff in future years. Probably the best course of action ^-^
Sounds like a delayed gratification thing to me- less noteworthy/fun stuff this year, in exchange for a better ability to make more noteworthy/fun stuff in future years. Probably the best course of action ^-^
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I'm in agreement that it's a good idea, but I'd also appreciate a roadmap of the refactoring to be done, even just a vague one!
Scribble_Banner.png
oooh, i wonder what you guys are planning ^^
oooh, i wonder what you guys are planning ^^
BuDq0ZK.gif
this is fine! so long as the site's up and running i have no complaints about what's going on with it. just enjoying my time here
this is fine! so long as the site's up and running i have no complaints about what's going on with it. just enjoying my time here
Wooohooo can't wait for the ancient baby tho [emoji=special eyes size=1]o[emoji=special eyes size=1]
Wooohooo can't wait for the ancient baby tho o
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27