Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
that makes sense, thanks for the update and best of luck!
that makes sense, thanks for the update and best of luck!
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
[quote name="@mithrel" date="2022-01-10 13:05:33" ] Can you tell us what exactly is left to be refactored. I know the Nesting Grounds, but is there anything else? [/quote] If I'm correct, the refactoring is the movement from www to a www1 domain? Checking around the site, it looks like the Nesting Grounds, the Gathering page, Clan Profile, the Coli, and the Search page are all still on www domains.
@mithrel wrote on 2022-01-10 13:05:33:
Can you tell us what exactly is left to be refactored. I know the Nesting Grounds, but is there anything else?

If I'm correct, the refactoring is the movement from www to a www1 domain?

Checking around the site, it looks like the Nesting Grounds, the Gathering page, Clan Profile, the Coli, and the Search page are all still on www domains.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
OMG, I can't believe you guys have had to suffer through that level of split coding, that sounds exhaustingly frustrating!

Glad to hear you're streamlining it for yourselves, and VERY looking forward to everything to come this year! XD
OMG, I can't believe you guys have had to suffer through that level of split coding, that sounds exhaustingly frustrating!

Glad to hear you're streamlining it for yourselves, and VERY looking forward to everything to come this year! XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Thank you so much for being open about these processes!
Thank you so much for being open about these processes!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
makes sense
makes sense
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
ouo
ouo
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@astrotheology Ah, thanks!
@astrotheology Ah, thanks!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Making code up to date is always a hassle, even more if its as old as this site is

Hope you got enough notes in the code to mske it atleast a bit easier on yourself!
Making code up to date is always a hassle, even more if its as old as this site is

Hope you got enough notes in the code to mske it atleast a bit easier on yourself!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

That makes a lot of sense! It will be such a relief for you all when this project is finally finished.
That makes a lot of sense! It will be such a relief for you all when this project is finally finished.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
That's a great idea and this plan makes a lot of sense! Thanks for letting us know :)
That's a great idea and this plan makes a lot of sense! Thanks for letting us know :)
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27