Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Awesome! Excited that the ancient breed and the trading post activity are getting finished! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Awesome! Excited that the ancient breed and the trading post activity are getting finished!
Sounds very sensible and good to me! :)
Sounds very sensible and good to me! :)
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
[quote]Can you tell us what exactly is left to be refactored. I know the Nesting Grounds, but is there anything else?[/quote] Yea, I'd also like to know what features are actually getting revamped and which are not. I have no idea how to contextualize this announcement. Not everyone understands code jargon.
Quote:
Can you tell us what exactly is left to be refactored. I know the Nesting Grounds, but is there anything else?

Yea, I'd also like to know what features are actually getting revamped and which are not. I have no idea how to contextualize this announcement. Not everyone understands code jargon.
YAzXKmc.gif
Exciting~! It makes sense you're getting all your eggs in a singular basket before we move forward with other revamps. Super exited to see what's in store for the future! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Exciting~! It makes sense you're getting all your eggs in a singular basket before we move forward with other revamps. Super exited to see what's in store for the future!
image.png
:D
:D
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
So, no news on 2022 ancient or arlo besides it’s almost done?
So, no news on 2022 ancient or arlo besides it’s almost done?
comm_yaeshon.png
Nice!
Nice!
dvUDhuR.png
Take your time guys! <3
Take your time guys! <3
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
woah nice! thank you :}
woah nice! thank you :}

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
That's reasonable! Excited to see what kinda stuff we will get in the near future with Arlo's Artifacts and the new breed! As someone who's going into programming, I completely understand how much easier things will be when all of the code is cleaned up [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Thanks for keeping us updated!
That's reasonable! Excited to see what kinda stuff we will get in the near future with Arlo's Artifacts and the new breed!

As someone who's going into programming, I completely understand how much easier things will be when all of the code is cleaned up

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27