Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Woo woo!
Woo woo!
It was nice while it lasted
Looking forward for the changes for the better. It'll be so much easier on y'all.
Looking forward for the changes for the better. It'll be so much easier on y'all.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
When is the Coli getting a pvp update? its been a LONG time
When is the Coli getting a pvp update? its been a LONG time
969ed746fbdbe70b6b758583f68e0736f34590e7.pngb9c29d4dd75e07b8580e0726721f5d7bce7208cb.png
More updates are always good, excited to see more~
More updates are always good, excited to see more~
Sounds reasonable! Good luck [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Sounds reasonable! Good luck
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I hope we'll continue to get this type of honest communication about priorities and what to expect, now that the staff realizes we're actually quite understanding as long as stuff is communicated clearly. We don't always need new stuff, previews, and the like. Some proper information often does te trick (also when it comes to creating understanding and patience!)

I for one am happy that you're currently prioritizing efficiency at this point. Maintainting two codes is unimaginable, so I will admit I'm kinda surprised the decision was only made so recently. Would've expected it way earlier.

I'm looking forward to having the refactor finished so that we can look forward to some proper revamps and new releases. Yes I am still holding out hope for Adventure Mode.
I hope we'll continue to get this type of honest communication about priorities and what to expect, now that the staff realizes we're actually quite understanding as long as stuff is communicated clearly. We don't always need new stuff, previews, and the like. Some proper information often does te trick (also when it comes to creating understanding and patience!)

I for one am happy that you're currently prioritizing efficiency at this point. Maintainting two codes is unimaginable, so I will admit I'm kinda surprised the decision was only made so recently. Would've expected it way earlier.

I'm looking forward to having the refactor finished so that we can look forward to some proper revamps and new releases. Yes I am still holding out hope for Adventure Mode.
I cant wait for any new updates and enhances, this game has become so important to be so i glad to see progress is whatever form.
I cant wait for any new updates and enhances, this game has become so important to be so i glad to see progress is whatever form.
ePOliyb.png
5Kmi3S4.gif
I’m so excited to see how this brings things forward in the future I am happy you guys all are working to help everyone like this and take your time with things no rush
I’m so excited to see how this brings things forward in the future I am happy you guys all are working to help everyone like this and take your time with things no rush
boIu4p9.png
That’s great!
That’s great!
take as much time as you need to work on whatever you feel is most important, FR team!
take as much time as you need to work on whatever you feel is most important, FR team!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27