Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
This is wonderful! I'm going to need... so many sets.
This is wonderful! I'm going to need... so many sets.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Yaaaaaas!!! These are my jam!
Yaaaaaas!!! These are my jam!
I wanted to say I LOVE that each set has a unique element (the fruit/veggies) as part of one of the pieces and that there's a linked item in the rake that isn't included in the bundles but is still recognizable as going with the rest -but could stand alone too if you want!

I hope that's something we'll see a lot more of going forward, it's a great way to give a little extra variety and will encourage me at least to want all the sets to get the full range rather than just picking one favorite set. Plus allowing for optional extras to be sprinkled in without overwhelming a set with too many pieces.

Anyway, these sets are fantastic and I really like the way they were released, keep up the great work!
I wanted to say I LOVE that each set has a unique element (the fruit/veggies) as part of one of the pieces and that there's a linked item in the rake that isn't included in the bundles but is still recognizable as going with the rest -but could stand alone too if you want!

I hope that's something we'll see a lot more of going forward, it's a great way to give a little extra variety and will encourage me at least to want all the sets to get the full range rather than just picking one favorite set. Plus allowing for optional extras to be sprinkled in without overwhelming a set with too many pieces.

Anyway, these sets are fantastic and I really like the way they were released, keep up the great work!
"it was a whole thing" XD

The clothes look great!! I'm in love
"it was a whole thing" XD

The clothes look great!! I'm in love
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
I thought these were so beautiful when I first had a glance at them, but now that I've realised they have individualised produce for each set, I am in loooove [emoji=coatl love size=1] Thanks for taking the time to make each set unique, it's such a wonderful addition! Way to go devs, you're appreciated! [emoji=heart size=1]
I thought these were so beautiful when I first had a glance at them, but now that I've realised they have individualised produce for each set, I am in loooove Thanks for taking the time to make each set unique, it's such a wonderful addition! Way to go devs, you're appreciated!
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Oh the different harvests are amazing.
Oh the different harvests are amazing.
siggy.png
oh i just noticed the "it was a whole thing" bit [emoji=obelisk deadpan size=1] ha. anyway i do really love these sets - now time to scout the treasure market in the hopes of glimpsing one of the sprouting sets before they get snatched up
oh i just noticed the "it was a whole thing" bit

ha.

anyway i do really love these sets - now time to scout the treasure market in the hopes of glimpsing one of the sprouting sets before they get snatched up
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Neat! Such cozy feels from this apparel set!
Neat! Such cozy feels from this apparel set!
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
these items are absolutely beautiful. i love the artwork and everything about them!!!
these items are absolutely beautiful. i love the artwork and everything about them!!!
The Callenreese Clan - captorkinnie

Aslan, Ash or A
He, him and his
Pronoun.page
Click me above!!!
iuEBSJ3.png
Zn1clbn.png
czjozDN.png
JWeMvw7.png
faKBo3F.png
C2zykEL.png
H2jRHgT.png