Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46
this look amazing !!! i need them!!
this look amazing !!! i need them!!
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, it says Galores gift will expire both on the 18th and the 13th! Some clarification would be *chefs kiss*
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, it says Galores gift will expire both on the 18th and the 13th! Some clarification would be *chefs kiss*
SWAMP HAT
SWAMP HAT
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
folks who don't like human clothes on dragons are quaking
folks who don't like human clothes on dragons are quaking
FR time +9

nb, he/they
28 years old
23820.png
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive,
stay alive, for me.
13410.png
[quote name="TonyStarkk" date="2022-01-06 19:15:48" ] Just in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, it says Galores gift will expire both on the 18th and the 13th! Some clarification would be *chefs kiss* [/quote] Good catch. This is what I get for reusing old news posts for templating purposes. [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] It expires on the 13th. The second line about Galore has been removed.
TonyStarkk wrote on 2022-01-06 19:15:48:

Good catch. This is what I get for reusing old news posts for templating purposes.

It expires on the 13th. The second line about Galore has been removed.

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
BLESS! My gardener is rejoicing and the trowel apparel is wonderful for my archaeologists too!!
BLESS! My gardener is rejoicing and the trowel apparel is wonderful for my archaeologists too!!
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
Everyone excited about the clothes and im just over here like YEAH 2FA LETS LOCK EM DOWN
Everyone excited about the clothes and im just over here like YEAH 2FA LETS LOCK EM DOWN
68244595_scion_214649_sticker_sig.png

skin and bone, you alone
don’t hate what you now see
though starving fools cry saxon ghouls
in the darkness we run free
68246777_ragnarok_214649_sticker_sig.png
OH MY LIGHTWEAVER, these are amazing! I've been hoping for farming equipment for a while now, and this is perfect!!

Seriously, thank you so much!!
OH MY LIGHTWEAVER, these are amazing! I've been hoping for farming equipment for a while now, and this is perfect!!

Seriously, thank you so much!!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Art Shop | Wishlist | Sales Tab
I’m excited to use these new items! They seem like they’ll fit a lot of my dragons :)
I’m excited to use these new items! They seem like they’ll fit a lot of my dragons :)
.................................................................................................
B18_L.pngo084-d01-Wizardry.pngo084-d02-Wizardry.pngo084-d03-Wizardry.pngo084-d04-Wizardry.pngo084-d05-Wizardry.pngB18_R.png
.... .

he/him

FR+3:00
.... .
checked on swipp or
baldwin lately?
.... vlHpjp8.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOO [emoji=spiral love size=2]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOO
Let's learn together!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46