Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2021
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
happy rockbreakers from my statue obelisk, serendipity! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70112558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701126/70112558_350.png[/img][/url]
happy rockbreakers from my statue obelisk, serendipity!

70112558_350.png
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Yaaaayy, Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone!!!
Yaaaayy, Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone!!!
wooo :D happy rockbreakers!
wooo :D happy rockbreakers!

rBEiJJr.png

BRICK!
-SHE/HE/THEY
-FR+ 8
aw man,,, my favorite skin didn't win :[ oh well, lovely entries still! happy rockbreakers!
aw man,,, my favorite skin didn't win :[ oh well, lovely entries still! happy rockbreakers!
Ah, last Elemental of the year...
Ah, last Elemental of the year...
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Wow! My first contest win! I’m so proud and grateful! <3
Wow! My first contest win! I’m so proud and grateful! <3
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
YESSS IGUANA RECOLOUR I WANT FIFTY
Also the familiar is so stunning! Grats, Earth <3 Really digging the apparel as well!
And as always such a great, varied collection of skins & accents.

HAPPY ROCKBREAKER'S.
YESSS IGUANA RECOLOUR I WANT FIFTY
Also the familiar is so stunning! Grats, Earth <3 Really digging the apparel as well!
And as always such a great, varied collection of skins & accents.

HAPPY ROCKBREAKER'S.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Well, time to throw myself into the coli and start farming~
I was wondering why the female spiral accent looked familiar, but that's because it's the female version of lolol
Well, time to throw myself into the coli and start farming~
I was wondering why the female spiral accent looked familiar, but that's because it's the female version of lolol
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone~ ^-^ ♥
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony, everyone~ ^-^ ♥
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
Thank you so much for giving Earth a wonderful apparel item. It totally surpassed my most daring hopes. I hope to find a dragon and outfit to work it into soon.

And I sincerely appreciate that we received a better variety about what it means to be in Earth this year. Of course we have some lovely skins/accents of metals and rocks - but I do also see bones, ancestry, art, holding onto what could have been lost, market-y cloth, and fossils... and it's so thrilling to get them! I hope that expansion is something the site can continue in future RBC skin choices.

Happy festival, everyone!
Thank you so much for giving Earth a wonderful apparel item. It totally surpassed my most daring hopes. I hope to find a dragon and outfit to work it into soon.

And I sincerely appreciate that we received a better variety about what it means to be in Earth this year. Of course we have some lovely skins/accents of metals and rocks - but I do also see bones, ancestry, art, holding onto what could have been lost, market-y cloth, and fossils... and it's so thrilling to get them! I hope that expansion is something the site can continue in future RBC skin choices.

Happy festival, everyone!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31