Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61
this looks so cool! cant wait to start
this looks so cool! cant wait to start
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
This sounds awesome! Love the concept!
This sounds awesome! Love the concept!
fpqmTQ7.pngMp3Aanp.png
CFEACF3E-4086-404D-BD74-452511F10493.pngUzGmb10.png
looks fun! arlo is so beautifully illustrated as well, can't wait to meet them! ^_^
looks fun! arlo is so beautifully illustrated as well, can't wait to meet them! ^_^
OjYCOIV.png
-caveman grunt-

ooh
OOOH!!!
LOOKIN FORWARD TO THIS

So it levels up like Baldwin? Heck yes. I needed a new activity to do.

So we can collect tools once per day; are there other ways to get more tools? I understand you don't want people to blow their load all at once, but it does look like something I want to get my hands dirty with right away, you know?

Is the work automatic like Baldwin, or do we need to do clicking? I'd prefer if it was automatic, it would cut down on the already RSI-inducing things on this site. ^^;

If it's automatic, will we get a notif that it's done, like with Baldwin? That's such a useful thing for me.

Um!! Otherwise I'm really looking forward to this!!!!! I love you Arlo.
-caveman grunt-

ooh
OOOH!!!
LOOKIN FORWARD TO THIS

So it levels up like Baldwin? Heck yes. I needed a new activity to do.

So we can collect tools once per day; are there other ways to get more tools? I understand you don't want people to blow their load all at once, but it does look like something I want to get my hands dirty with right away, you know?

Is the work automatic like Baldwin, or do we need to do clicking? I'd prefer if it was automatic, it would cut down on the already RSI-inducing things on this site. ^^;

If it's automatic, will we get a notif that it's done, like with Baldwin? That's such a useful thing for me.

Um!! Otherwise I'm really looking forward to this!!!!! I love you Arlo.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
[quote]Share with Colleagues: You can send up to three (3) research notes to random active players on your friends list. Each randomly chosen player will receive one (1) note. The notes will appear as worked tiles randomly dispersed on their eligible plots (across all their unlocked digsites).[/quote] You mean I actually have to have friends LOLOL But seriously, I'm super excited about this.
Quote:
Share with Colleagues: You can send up to three (3) research notes to random active players on your friends list. Each randomly chosen player will receive one (1) note. The notes will appear as worked tiles randomly dispersed on their eligible plots (across all their unlocked digsites).

You mean I actually have to have friends LOLOL

But seriously, I'm super excited about this.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-11-16 09:49:17" ] [b]Assist a Friend[/b]: You can send up to three (3) research notes to a player on your friends list.[/quote] I will read the rest later but [b]we finally have a use for Friends list[/b] omg
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-11-16 09:49:17:
Assist a Friend: You can send up to three (3) research notes to a player on your friends list.

I will read the rest later but we finally have a use for Friends list omg
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
pokemon diamond and pearl underground vibes... ohhh i am very excited to see this!!
pokemon diamond and pearl underground vibes... ohhh i am very excited to see this!!
Omg, this sounds so fun!! Can't wait!
Omg, this sounds so fun!! Can't wait!
okay first off... arlo kinda cute... [emoji=obelisk love size=2] second off... I am a teeny bit confused but ooooooohhh I cant wait!!!!
okay first off... arlo kinda cute...

second off... I am a teeny bit confused but ooooooohhh I cant wait!!!!
very neat!
very neat!
hehe hiiii
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61