Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gee Those Genes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36
the familiar is so hecking cute :0000
also fade/blend and capsule for the ancients lets goooo
the familiar is so hecking cute :0000
also fade/blend and capsule for the ancients lets goooo

rBEiJJr.png

BRICK!
-SHE/HE/THEY
-FR+ 8
:D That's a really cool looking familiar.
:D That's a really cool looking familiar.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
that owl, yes.

Kind of wish it would randomly select an image and keep it rather than keep fading so often.
that owl, yes.

Kind of wish it would randomly select an image and keep it rather than keep fading so often.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
wow :0
wow :0
aspen | they/them
mostly inactive,
check bio for socials
-
pixel dragon drawn by glusniffr
Hollow2.png
So pleased with the starcon fix, it's one of my favourite genes and it was painful not to see it in its full glory on obes ;w;
So pleased with the starcon fix, it's one of my favourite genes and it was painful not to see it in its full glory on obes ;w;
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Fade/Blend and Capsule on Banescale?! I was just wishing for those exact genes for two of my dragons that I wanted to turn into Eternally Youthful Banescale. It's a dream come true! ;o;

Edit: Also, thank you so much for the Star/Con fix. Arcaeon looks as he properly should now!

Fade/Blend and Capsule on Banescale?! I was just wishing for those exact genes for two of my dragons that I wanted to turn into Eternally Youthful Banescale. It's a dream come true! ;o;

Edit: Also, thank you so much for the Star/Con fix. Arcaeon looks as he properly should now!

Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Cool cool!
Cool cool!
watershieldr.png Psittacita / Aeriona
Female | Australia | UTC+11:00
“ Girl, Watch yo tone “
Notes | Wishlist
THE FAMILIAR!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FAMILIAR!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21gK2sL.png
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FADE
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FADE
i would die for the brightbeast
i would die for the brightbeast
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36