Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57
YEAH THESE ARE SOME GOOD GENES ON PRINCIPLE, BRB CHECKING HOW THEY LOOK
YEAH THESE ARE SOME GOOD GENES ON PRINCIPLE, BRB CHECKING HOW THEY LOOK
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
tomo looks so good!! talk about a glow up. I guess this means all the older trading post dragons are getting new looks. I can't wait to see how crim turns out [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
tomo looks so good!! talk about a glow up. I guess this means all the older trading post dragons are getting new looks. I can't wait to see how crim turns out
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
Cottoncandy Ribbon/Eel looks like one of those anatomy charts you see at the doctor's office. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=84&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=84&wings=164&auth=a2e683f66a951593b93beae66c658ab12c80f4b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Cottoncandy Ribbon/Eel looks like one of those anatomy charts you see at the doctor's office.
dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=84&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=0&winggene=84&wings=164&auth=a2e683f66a951593b93beae66c658ab12c80f4b9&dummyext=prev.png
Get this accent here!
I love what they do to Spiral horns!! How exciting to have a new pair of genes AND an art update!! I love the new looks!!
I love what they do to Spiral horns!! How exciting to have a new pair of genes AND an art update!! I love the new looks!!
*bangs fists on table* Crim. art. when.

But oh gosh Tomo looks amazing!! I love her new gemstone necklace! I miss Scribbles' special tail tip though, it looked cute on them even though it's not 'official'.
*bangs fists on table* Crim. art. when.

But oh gosh Tomo looks amazing!! I love her new gemstone necklace! I miss Scribbles' special tail tip though, it looked cute on them even though it's not 'official'.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Woah!! NOW I understand why people kept asking about Ribbon and Eel haha, I had no idea what they meant! Now I can see these genes, they're pretty cool!
Woah!! NOW I understand why people kept asking about Ribbon and Eel haha, I had no idea what they meant! Now I can see these genes, they're pretty cool!
UWU whats this button do?

*Click*
i miss scribbles' tail spade, but i love how they're sitting on tomo's shoulder now
i miss scribbles' tail spade, but i love how they're sitting on tomo's shoulder now
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! I like those genes! I'm also delighted that Tomo and Scribbles are getting an update. Well deserved. =]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! I like those genes! I'm also delighted that Tomo and Scribbles are getting an update. Well deserved. =]
HzGpUHb.png
Dang it, y'all had to give Tomo a fancy new necklace, huh? I just reprinted that accent! xD

Really though, the new art is pretty! Sad Scribbles lost their tail spade, but I'm glad their eye color is more noticeable. AND that they're smiling! Just 'cause Faes aren't very expressive doesn't mean they can't have expressions!! or worse only have a uh... let's go with "annoyed" look, like the emojis what do you mean I think about this way too much

The genes are nice too! Simple, not too busy. :)
Dang it, y'all had to give Tomo a fancy new necklace, huh? I just reprinted that accent! xD

Really though, the new art is pretty! Sad Scribbles lost their tail spade, but I'm glad their eye color is more noticeable. AND that they're smiling! Just 'cause Faes aren't very expressive doesn't mean they can't have expressions!! or worse only have a uh... let's go with "annoyed" look, like the emojis what do you mean I think about this way too much

The genes are nice too! Simple, not too busy. :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
TOMO AND SCRIBBLES YOURE LOOKIMG AMAZING SWEETIES
TOMO AND SCRIBBLES YOURE LOOKIMG AMAZING SWEETIES
anomalous_nekomata.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57