Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harvest Apparel pt 2
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21
This is the first time in 6 years that I've ever seen two updates added in one day! This is amazing
This is the first time in 6 years that I've ever seen two updates added in one day! This is amazing
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@KittyAoba" date="2021-09-19 22:49:02" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2021-09-19 22:42:28" ] oh my god, I love these so much, they look so good ;A; although I must admit it's such a shame we're not getting a bright blue version. STILL, these are wonderful >:)))) my grape needs have been satiated [/quote] I mean, we could still be getting a blue version. The live update is still going. :) [/quote] If this was another set of apparel, yes, but the reason how I knew is because of the order these were added in. Just like the past harvest sets and most other recent sets, each type of apparel was added in bulk. That's why we could only see the wreaths, then the bracelets, etc. If the blue one had not been added then, it wouldn't have been added later and I was right. Unless we get a special bonus recolour somewhere down the line like the lovebird tea set, we most likely will not be seeing a blue version of this ;u;
@KittyAoba wrote on 2021-09-19 22:49:02:
Natron wrote on 2021-09-19 22:42:28:
oh my god, I love these so much, they look so good ;A;

although I must admit it's such a shame we're not getting a bright blue version. STILL, these are wonderful >:)))) my grape needs have been satiated

I mean, we could still be getting a blue version. The live update is still going. :)

If this was another set of apparel, yes, but the reason how I knew is because of the order these were added in. Just like the past harvest sets and most other recent sets, each type of apparel was added in bulk. That's why we could only see the wreaths, then the bracelets, etc. If the blue one had not been added then, it wouldn't have been added later and I was right. Unless we get a special bonus recolour somewhere down the line like the lovebird tea set, we most likely will not be seeing a blue version of this ;u;
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The Dark and Sangria are my new favs!
The Dark and Sangria are my new favs!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
These colors are gorgeous
These colors are gorgeous
Onyx Igneous Flow Battered Book of Fables Haunted Stone Orb Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Black Knight
[emoji=guardian love size=2] I adore the harvest apparel sets omg now I'm going to have SO MANY grapes!!

I adore the harvest apparel sets omg now I'm going to have SO MANY grapes!!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Beautiful
Beautiful
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Sangria, I'm on it!! (goodbye 20-ct festival currencies...)
Sangria, I'm on it!! (goodbye 20-ct festival currencies...)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
exciting!!
exciting!!
I’m really simping for Autumn Harvest rn
I’m really simping for Autumn Harvest rn
ooSuhor.png
love the new colors, but would you please consider changing how the wreath sits on male spirals? one of the leaves is sitting right over their eyes and it looks kinda awkward. i'd love to use the wreaths, but only if i can see their big eyes at the same time <3
love the new colors, but would you please consider changing how the wreath sits on male spirals? one of the leaves is sitting right over their eyes and it looks kinda awkward. i'd love to use the wreaths, but only if i can see their big eyes at the same time <3
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21