Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2021
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
This is perfect, yay!!
This is perfect, yay!!
no scene? :(
no scene? :(
Xdelxdd.gif
Love these mini food-fests!

Echoing the sadness at no scene, but that gives us something to look forward to next year. :)
Love these mini food-fests!

Echoing the sadness at no scene, but that gives us something to look forward to next year. :)
unknown.png
crab
crab
hi world
[center][size=7] LET'S GOOO [/size] [img]https://c.tenor.com/7Pz0ngJtK24AAAAM/crabs-dancing.gif[/img]
LET'S GOOO
crabs-dancing.gif
17248.png .....................
cringe
ZMt7ASU.gif
Mesq6uj.png

J7D1quC.png

ZTPHjAD.png
o4KdtaP.png
I can't wait to build a hoard of crabs! :D
I can't wait to build a hoard of crabs! :D
heavy grainbasket my beloved [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
heavy grainbasket my beloved
39068.png x.
x»they/them
x»FR+9
x»badges .»coli quests
Plont time!

My Bogs will be happy
Plont time!

My Bogs will be happy
[quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-09 06:14:02" ] [quote name="xianvar" date="2021-09-09 06:10:29" ] "Other site activities such as gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing, and visiting some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat!" as was in the announcement for Sunparched Prowl was forgotten, or is this actually not the case this mini fest? [/quote] I did all my gathering turns and didn't get any extra plants so I'm also wondering. [/quote] Was wondering this too. I bonded with 30 familiars and nada. Is this an oversight?
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-09 06:14:02:
xianvar wrote on 2021-09-09 06:10:29:
"Other site activities such as gathering, breeding, bonding, brewing, and visiting some of the trading post dragons will also yield a chance at meat!" as was in the announcement for Sunparched Prowl was forgotten, or is this actually not the case this mini fest?

I did all my gathering turns and didn't get any extra plants so I'm also wondering.

Was wondering this too. I bonded with 30 familiars and nada. Is this an oversight?
254672shop_aff1b.png .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Crab time yeehaw
Crab time yeehaw
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26