Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2021
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Cleaning your cache helps with the broken-ness. Which honestly is weird because before that, I could go to any other announcement and it would look okay, but Drakeharvest was broken. Weird.

Anyway, I like the scene, great job with the art on it! :D
Cleaning your cache helps with the broken-ness. Which honestly is weird because before that, I could go to any other announcement and it would look okay, but Drakeharvest was broken. Weird.

We are who we are and nothing more.
wooo!!
wooo!!
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
[quote name="Pandora23" date="2021-09-09 16:01:29" ] Cleaning your cache helps with the broken-ness. Which honestly is weird because before that, I could go to any other announcement and it would look okay, but Drakeharvest was broken. Weird. Anyway, I like the scene, great job with the art on it! :D [/quote] Even weirder because I *did* clear cache before even visiting FR today... and it was still broken. But after I saw your message I cleared cache *again* and now it's okay. Very weird. Also want to add that it was broken if I clicked on the banner, and it was broken if I clicked on the 'click here to read more about the update' sorta link, but it was just fine if I clicked on the "200-odd comments" link at the bottom (which is how I got here to see the 'clear cache' advice, heh).
Pandora23 wrote on 2021-09-09 16:01:29:

Even weirder because I *did* clear cache before even visiting FR today... and it was still broken. But after I saw your message I cleared cache *again* and now it's okay. Very weird.

Also want to add that it was broken if I clicked on the banner, and it was broken if I clicked on the 'click here to read more about the update' sorta link, but it was just fine if I clicked on the "200-odd comments" link at the bottom (which is how I got here to see the 'clear cache' advice, heh).
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Ayyyyy
Ayyyyy
love the scene !
love the scene !
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
HOLIDAY CRABS!
HOLIDAY CRABS!
ooooh nice! happy drakeharvest :)
ooooh nice! happy drakeharvest :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Loving these new micro-holidays!
Loving these new micro-holidays!
She/They
Wishlist
Cred->
If you pinged me and I don't
respond within a few days, please DM!
I most likely missed the ping because
my notifications are a black hole.
YCd0v9t.png
As someone who is an avid fan of autumn, I am looking forward to this!
As someone who is an avid fan of autumn, I am looking forward to this!
I love that new scene!
I love that new scene!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26