Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80
LEZZ GOO
LEZZ GOO
♥♥♥♥
he/him | 19 | bird lover | proud sapling | join our fan-made FR discord!
VdNwmsY.gif54w1XH3.png
That apparel omgggg
That apparel omgggg
I was just farming Redrock Cove while I was waiting and then all of a sudden I got completely unknown enemies to fight and was like "WAIT A SECOND-" XD
I was just farming Redrock Cove while I was waiting and then all of a sudden I got completely unknown enemies to fight and was like "WAIT A SECOND-" XD
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
ew9u8Xp.png
Wooo!
Wooo!
Untitled281_20210716190900.png JHqnR5C.png
nWiQNX9.png
aKOWHZ4.png
rix3ppo.png
753hxVX.png
loimysO.png
Untitled281_20210716190719.png
Oh, a quick question, do these chests expire after the event like NoTN chests?
Oh, a quick question, do these chests expire after the event like NoTN chests?
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.png
This event literally adds items I could only dream for,,, thank you so much FR!! I'm so excited to collect them all ASAFADS
This event literally adds items I could only dream for,,, thank you so much FR!! I'm so excited to collect them all ASAFADS
tokyo_crowvidae.png ++ txys2z0.gif @crowvidae
FR+15. they/them
x
++
[quote name="DakerVadora" date="2021-08-05 06:02:54" ] Available from Venues up to Level 22? So basically 22+ venues won't drop anything from the event at all? Kinda sad, but I love the new apparel, familiars and scenes! :D [/quote] I'm curious - why the higher levels won't have the new event drops?
DakerVadora wrote on 2021-08-05 06:02:54:
Available from Venues up to Level 22? So basically 22+ venues won't drop anything from the event at all? Kinda sad, but I love the new apparel, familiars and scenes! :D

I'm curious - why the higher levels won't have the new event drops?
8wF4Uc8.png
My excitement for this is unbridled. I cannot wait to go farm in Coli and run around looking and buying everything! ;A;
My excitement for this is unbridled. I cannot wait to go farm in Coli and run around looking and buying everything! ;A;
o013-1.pngo013-2.pngo013-5.pngo013-4.png.... "You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."
The fams are great! Loving the sparrows and foos especially
The fams are great! Loving the sparrows and foos especially
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80