Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
This event was a lot of fun! Looking forward to next year~
This event was a lot of fun! Looking forward to next year~
@Leun I still got a chest drop, I think it's running to the 15th even though it says 14th.
@Leun I still got a chest drop, I think it's running to the 15th even though it says 14th.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
[quote name="Kukwee" date="2021-08-12 05:31:15" ] out of curiosity, does anyone know if the drop rate for skulls is different compared to the other chest items? during this whole event i havent gotten a single victor or contestant's skull. i might just have some really bad luck though [/quote] Hi! I have three of each - would you like me to send you one of each?
Kukwee wrote on 2021-08-12 05:31:15:
out of curiosity, does anyone know if the drop rate for skulls is different compared to the other chest items? during this whole event i havent gotten a single victor or contestant's skull. i might just have some really bad luck though
Hi! I have three of each - would you like me to send you one of each?
Wait- It ends today?

Banner says 14th but the text says 15th? confused
Wait- It ends today?

77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
this event was really fun!! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
this event was really fun!!
34816.png15580.png1137.png
Out of curiosity- will the warrior's way chests disappear just like the notn chests?
Out of curiosity- will the warrior's way chests disappear just like the notn chests?
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
[quote name="Kzryail" date="2021-08-14 16:59:23" ] Wait- It ends today? Banner says 14th but the text says 15th? confused [/quote] @Kzryail The event ends [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3044795/23#post_48594351]tomorrow at 6FR[/url]! [quote name="CrystallizedMoon" date="2021-08-14 17:45:07" ] Out of curiosity- will the warrior's way chests disappear just like the notn chests? [/quote] @CrystallizedMoon No, the chests don't disappear!
Kzryail wrote on 2021-08-14 16:59:23:
Wait- It ends today?

@Kzryail
The event ends tomorrow at 6FR!
CrystallizedMoon wrote on 2021-08-14 17:45:07:
@CrystallizedMoon
No, the chests don't disappear!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl

Thanks!
@Naeryl

Thanks!
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
Just wanted to chime in and say I really enjoyed it overall!

Where I personally found DD conceptually cool but a little frustrating in practive (because of the way mechanics and timeframe felt mismatched with the reward and naturally resulting player behavior), all four felt more in sync for WW. It was a legitimately chill event. Still required a bit of focussed effort to get all the apparel / familiars I wanted but with the longer time frame and drops (albeit rare) from site activities it didn't feel like I was gonna miss out on something I really wanted if I wasn't able to be active every day. Did cut into my brewing materials for fest currency (which is how I get fest currency since I can only coli VERY rarely / in short bursts) but maybe that was intentional. Good stuff!
Just wanted to chime in and say I really enjoyed it overall!

Where I personally found DD conceptually cool but a little frustrating in practive (because of the way mechanics and timeframe felt mismatched with the reward and naturally resulting player behavior), all four felt more in sync for WW. It was a legitimately chill event. Still required a bit of focussed effort to get all the apparel / familiars I wanted but with the longer time frame and drops (albeit rare) from site activities it didn't feel like I was gonna miss out on something I really wanted if I wasn't able to be active every day. Did cut into my brewing materials for fest currency (which is how I get fest currency since I can only coli VERY rarely / in short bursts) but maybe that was intentional. Good stuff!
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
love the familiars in this event<3 the outfits are also so good !!
love the familiars in this event<3 the outfits are also so good !!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80