Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 80
@DragonFire23333
Soldier's Supplies are found in the Other tab of your hoard! If you can't find them, use Hoard Search (click the spyglass next to the Food tab if you have them collapsed). You can also try clicking this link.
@DragonFire23333
Soldier's Supplies are found in the Other tab of your hoard! If you can't find them, use Hoard Search (click the spyglass next to the Food tab if you have them collapsed). You can also try clicking this link.
fo11Vhp.png
@Lexiana wait why is it impossible to get? did i just get really lucky w/ a blue throated budgie drop after like 2 minutes in the arena or...
@Lexiana wait why is it impossible to get? did i just get really lucky w/ a blue throated budgie drop after like 2 minutes in the arena or...
BFEMrcM.png
@Naeryl

Thank you so much <3
@Naeryl

Thank you so much <3
@nohsara They added a drop for them during the event so peeps could actually get the items needed to craft the familiars. That way it wouldn't take either a large amount of treasure/gems to buy them or, getting really lucky on getting one from gathering.
@nohsara They added a drop for them during the event so peeps could actually get the items needed to craft the familiars. That way it wouldn't take either a large amount of treasure/gems to buy them or, getting really lucky on getting one from gathering.
just wanted to mention that i've really been digging this event so far! the apparel is excellent, as are the familiars, and i already need like 100 of the new scenes. i like how it's been handled, too - the chest drop rates have seemed generous, despite rng being finicky as always with giving those last few familiars to complete my set. with so many chests around, though, prices on the ah are looking low enough that even new players could buy what they're missing.

the only thing i wish we had was the warrior's way enemies in high-level venues. i guess it would probably make gaining chests trivial if you could grind fodder while also having that boosted chance for chest drops, but still, i wish they showed up! i really don't have a reason to grind in the lower venues anymore, so coli almost feels like business as usual, except when i randomly get a chest drop from the normal enemies. it'd help it feel more like a true holiday, you know?

still, fantastic event overall -- looking forward to seeing it again next year!
just wanted to mention that i've really been digging this event so far! the apparel is excellent, as are the familiars, and i already need like 100 of the new scenes. i like how it's been handled, too - the chest drop rates have seemed generous, despite rng being finicky as always with giving those last few familiars to complete my set. with so many chests around, though, prices on the ah are looking low enough that even new players could buy what they're missing.

the only thing i wish we had was the warrior's way enemies in high-level venues. i guess it would probably make gaining chests trivial if you could grind fodder while also having that boosted chance for chest drops, but still, i wish they showed up! i really don't have a reason to grind in the lower venues anymore, so coli almost feels like business as usual, except when i randomly get a chest drop from the normal enemies. it'd help it feel more like a true holiday, you know?

still, fantastic event overall -- looking forward to seeing it again next year!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
@nohsara - at the time of my initial post, the items were only available as a very rare hunting drop in gathering, and there were a grand total of four at over 50g each in the auction house. The admins were awesomely fast at getting it added to the arena as drops from the event opponents [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@nohsara - at the time of my initial post, the items were only available as a very rare hunting drop in gathering, and there were a grand total of four at over 50g each in the auction house. The admins were awesomely fast at getting it added to the arena as drops from the event opponents
@Undel

Is there a time that we need to open the chest up before they disappear or are we able to open them at anytime?
@Undel

Is there a time that we need to open the chest up before they disappear or are we able to open them at anytime?
ew9u8Xp.png
bingus
bingus
I just came back to flight rising after 2 years of not being on here, so I've probably missed a lot and/or forgotten some flight rising etiquette so if I make any mistakes please be patient and correct me! :)
@Wizarddragon
Soldier's Supplies do not disappear, so you can open them at any time!
@Wizarddragon
Soldier's Supplies do not disappear, so you can open them at any time!
fo11Vhp.png
what happens to the supplies after the event ends? do they disintegrate? can we save them for next year and they'll pop out new stuff?
I read some posts above mine and believe i got answered, they don't disintegrate and i could save till next year,,,,
what happens to the supplies after the event ends? do they disintegrate? can we save them for next year and they'll pop out new stuff?
I read some posts above mine and believe i got answered, they don't disintegrate and i could save till next year,,,,
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 80