Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79 80
that little green creature looks like its gonna bint some bogos
that little green creature looks like its gonna bint some bogos
Ooh! Not always my cup of tea but certianly useful in situations! Also BIRBS!!!
Ooh! Not always my cup of tea but certianly useful in situations! Also BIRBS!!!
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
OmG
OmG
I'm just here for the those sweet skulls [emoji=skull size=1]
I'm just here for the those sweet skulls
Accent Shop
I don't think chests are dropping in the coliseum, I've been in the coli since the start of the event and not a single chest has dropped...;-;
I don't think chests are dropping in the coliseum, I've been in the coli since the start of the event and not a single chest has dropped...;-;
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
The scenes...those centaurs...and those birds!! Omggg I love this so much already [emoji=heart size=1]
The scenes...those centaurs...and those birds!! Omggg I love this so much already
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
@RealityRebel same here, I keep encountering the raging foo and they haven't dropped anything at all
@RealityRebel same here, I keep encountering the raging foo and they haven't dropped anything at all
I think the practice weapons vista is broken! It doesn't let you preview the item. I currently have it applied, and nothing is showing [emoji=ridgeback confused size=1]
I think the practice weapons vista is broken! It doesn't let you preview the item.

I currently have it applied, and nothing is showing
xPlkKnY.png
Shields! Omg yass![emoji=coliseum team size=1]
Shields! Omg yass!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-08-05 06:39:56" ] [quote name="Naeryl" date="2021-08-05 06:35:46" ] Just a question: is this event running until the 14th or 15th? The banner says 14th, but the OP says 15th, so I'm not sure if it's ending on Saturday or Sunday at 6:00AM. [/quote] It ends the 15th at 06:00, but we avoided saying the 15th in the banner since it implies ALL DAY the 15th and we didn't want to confuse everyone into thinking they had more time than they actually did. The 14th is the last full day of the event, with 6 bonus hours into the 15th! The true end time is listed in the post itself, but we didn't want the banner image to mislead. [/quote] But that's even more confusing! [emoji=fae confused size=2]
Undel wrote on 2021-08-05 06:39:56:
Naeryl wrote on 2021-08-05 06:35:46:
Just a question: is this event running until the 14th or 15th? The banner says 14th, but the OP says 15th, so I'm not sure if it's ending on Saturday or Sunday at 6:00AM.

It ends the 15th at 06:00, but we avoided saying the 15th in the banner since it implies ALL DAY the 15th and we didn't want to confuse everyone into thinking they had more time than they actually did. The 14th is the last full day of the event, with 6 bonus hours into the 15th! The true end time is listed in the post itself, but we didn't want the banner image to mislead.

But that's even more confusing!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79 80