Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112
that ancient looks like something plague would have [emoji=guardian happy size=1] i'm gonna jump the shark and congratulate them on their new ancient XD Warrior's way sounds dope! i can't wait, i love the armor appeal items on the site and that sounds like a event with at least one new armor piece if not a whole set! i was really nervous about NotN being mentioned. i'm kinda happy its getting smaller since this would be my second NotN this disremember and honestly it is overwhelming- as much as i enjoy the constant flow and just stuff and excitement it makes getting at least one of everything almost impossible. Can't wait for this year to continue! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
that ancient looks like something plague would have i'm gonna jump the shark and congratulate them on their new ancient XD

Warrior's way sounds dope! i can't wait, i love the armor appeal items on the site and that sounds like a event with at least one new armor piece if not a whole set!

i was really nervous about NotN being mentioned. i'm kinda happy its getting smaller since this would be my second NotN this disremember and honestly it is overwhelming- as much as i enjoy the constant flow and just stuff and excitement it makes getting at least one of everything almost impossible.

Can't wait for this year to continue!
WrgYpBp.png jKk46zQ.png(/^u^)/ Hello! \(ouo\) FRlostbadgever3.pngunknown.png
I just Wanted to Say that I am REALLY Excited About Warrior ' s Way ! My Clan Has Aerial Warriors so that will be Useful for me, cannot wait to see what it will Offer. :)

And OMG, that Silhouette of that Unreleased Ancient Breed Looks Like it will be SO Gorgeous. I Love it's One Tattered Wing and Two Tails and it Looks Like it May Have Two Heads! AHHHH This is so Exciting! Thank You for the Dedication and Hard Work on this Game. All of Us Flight Rising Nerds Appreciate it and Love Our Babies. :3
I just Wanted to Say that I am REALLY Excited About Warrior ' s Way ! My Clan Has Aerial Warriors so that will be Useful for me, cannot wait to see what it will Offer. :)

And OMG, that Silhouette of that Unreleased Ancient Breed Looks Like it will be SO Gorgeous. I Love it's One Tattered Wing and Two Tails and it Looks Like it May Have Two Heads! AHHHH This is so Exciting! Thank You for the Dedication and Hard Work on this Game. All of Us Flight Rising Nerds Appreciate it and Love Our Babies. :3
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

We are not worthy!
We are not worthy!
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
So excited to see the world of Flight Rising growing so much! :D (This is making me feel old XD) Also, love the silhouette of the new breed! I like the thought of a multiheaded breed!
So excited to see the world of Flight Rising growing so much! :D (This is making me feel old XD) Also, love the silhouette of the new breed! I like the thought of a multiheaded breed!
The new changes seem interesting, and I am definitely looking forward to whatever the new ancient breed turns out to be. :O
The new changes seem interesting, and I am definitely looking forward to whatever the new ancient breed turns out to be. :O
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Warrior's way sounds interesting and I completely get scaling back the amount of stuff released for notn, especially with the work behind it all (Designing, fitting for each model, coding it into the system). And ohhh I do like the shape of that new dragon. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Warrior's way sounds interesting and I completely get scaling back the amount of stuff released for notn, especially with the work behind it all (Designing, fitting for each model, coding it into the system). And ohhh I do like the shape of that new dragon.
ooooh hello new dragon breed...
ooooh hello new dragon breed...
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
NEW BREED
NEW BREED
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
NEW BREED? NEW BREED!
And one with two heads and two tails, it seems! :0
NEW BREED? NEW BREED!
And one with two heads and two tails, it seems! :0
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
I spy 3 headed dragon.
I spy 3 headed dragon.
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112