Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112
Wait wait....does this mean that we'll be getting fewer apparel pieces? Does that mean that we'll get one or two differently coloured sets per event instead of the usual.... 5? Is it 5? I don't remember.
Wait wait....does this mean that we'll be getting fewer apparel pieces? Does that mean that we'll get one or two differently coloured sets per event instead of the usual.... 5? Is it 5? I don't remember.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This is super exciting! So many things to look forward to [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This is super exciting! So many things to look forward to
Plague ancient breed maybe?!

Excited!
Plague ancient breed maybe?!

Excited!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Ooh, looking forward to the new event and breed. From the silhouette I'm guessing Plague. Maybe a callback to the fact that Mirrors were originally going to have two heads/double limbs?

Either way, looking forward to all the new stuff coming this year.
Ooh, looking forward to the new event and breed. From the silhouette I'm guessing Plague. Maybe a callback to the fact that Mirrors were originally going to have two heads/double limbs?

Either way, looking forward to all the new stuff coming this year.
a7NFvFN.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-07-30 08:10:26" ] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/newstuffforthisyear.png[/img] [I][size=2][Image caption: Image is a gray scale silhouette of an in-progress unreleased dragon breed.][/size][/I][/center] [/quote] I saw the image like "What? A dressed up skydancer? Huh?" AND THEN I SAW THE FOOTNOTE!
Undel wrote on 2021-07-30 08:10:26:
newstuffforthisyear.png
[Image caption: Image is a gray scale silhouette of an in-progress unreleased dragon breed.]

I saw the image like "What? A dressed up skydancer? Huh?" AND THEN I SAW THE FOOTNOTE!
Copy and paste my name to avoid mispings!
Why I really need you to send me a random friend request!
I'm not done talking, I think this is gonna be my new favorite breed, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm not done talking, I think this is gonna be my new favorite breed, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hypeeeee... it runs over my bday i feel special <3
hypeeeee... it runs over my bday i feel special <3
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
That new breed looks like a mutated skydancer. Probably a plague breed cause 2 heads!! :D
That new breed looks like a mutated skydancer. Probably a plague breed cause 2 heads!! :D
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
PLAGUE ANCIENT

PLAGUE ANCIENT
PLAGUE ANCIENT

PLAGUE ANCIENT
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
new ancient breed silhouette looks amazing!
new ancient breed silhouette looks amazing!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112