Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flaunt and Flare
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80
The genes are stunning. I was 100% sure they were gonna be gem marketplace ones!
The genes are stunning. I was 100% sure they were gonna be gem marketplace ones!
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@TheDarkestDream i feel like considering the earthshaker kinda whipped them together with the intention of having them be protectors, and the fact that they're so brand new with no influence beyond that of already well established clans - it makes a lot of sense for them to have a sort of "blank slate" way of being - any complaints about their lack of substance can 100% be blamed on earthshaker XD

what little is there is very indicative of their purpose in being created - a lot of them choosing to be helpful and protective, while others see that clans have lore and traditions and wanting to create that for themselves rather than adopting pre-made ones

it also follows with what a lot of people already headcanon their obelisks to be like (i immediately upon acquiring her wanted my statue dragon to be a protector of the dragonhome preservation society)

edit: i made so many typos ***
@TheDarkestDream i feel like considering the earthshaker kinda whipped them together with the intention of having them be protectors, and the fact that they're so brand new with no influence beyond that of already well established clans - it makes a lot of sense for them to have a sort of "blank slate" way of being - any complaints about their lack of substance can 100% be blamed on earthshaker XD

what little is there is very indicative of their purpose in being created - a lot of them choosing to be helpful and protective, while others see that clans have lore and traditions and wanting to create that for themselves rather than adopting pre-made ones

it also follows with what a lot of people already headcanon their obelisks to be like (i immediately upon acquiring her wanted my statue dragon to be a protector of the dragonhome preservation society)

edit: i made so many typos ***
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
good GOD do i love these genes
good GOD do i love these genes
you can just call me tundra! 23, they/them!

WuLeD0x.png eGiN2Xv.png
pings = OK!

SPARKLES

SPARKLES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elixir / Styx
I have no pronouns, please do not refer to me
(Pings don't always work, you might have to send a PM)
Genderfluid, Abroromantic Asexual
(FR +3)
aw0Forz.gif
Whooo! :D
The genes look amazing!
Whooo! :D
The genes look amazing!
u0zgn1V.pngFExRmVK.pngngXpEKo.pngu0zgn1V.pngBCSOpq7.png9Np9Ta9.png7GFlGJN.png Hello!

Current Project
Wishlist
Dream/Valentine's dragon
wTBPG5s.pngpxQdDU5.pngxprI8oz.png
thank you staff!
thank you staff!
its So Cool look!
its So Cool look!
tumblr_inline_pars7hIkd31r3btyq_540.giftumblr_inline_parsrsrZ1J1r3btyq_540.jpgtumblr_inline_psw8fkw66v1r3btyq_540.png
I'm vibrating, these genes can make so many cool colors :sparkles:
I'm vibrating, these genes can make so many cool colors :sparkles:
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
Gorgeous
Gorgeous
HI YES I ADORE THIS???
HI YES I ADORE THIS???
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80