Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 223 224
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY I FEEL OLDER SOMEWHAT
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY I FEEL OLDER SOMEWHAT
Otr, He/They/It pronouns, +3 server time.tiny_otr_for_fr.gif
Interesting! I am excited to see how this event turns out. Happy 8 years everyone! Having been here since the first Wavecrest Saturnalia, it's been amazing seeing this site get added to over the years; despite bumps and disagreements I think you've all done a wonderful job at maintaining this site and continuing to breathe life into it. Keep up the good work! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
Interesting! I am excited to see how this event turns out.

Happy 8 years everyone! Having been here since the first Wavecrest Saturnalia, it's been amazing seeing this site get added to over the years; despite bumps and disagreements I think you've all done a wonderful job at maintaining this site and continuing to breathe life into it. Keep up the good work!
aKHNXwM.png
Also, I can't be the only one thinking it: Armik's going to be super swole by the end of this xD
Also, I can't be the only one thinking it: Armik's going to be super swole by the end of this xD
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
divine-drakes-long.png
ohhh i wanna know what happens when a round ends.....shame we'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out i feel like a child on christmas eve
ohhh i wanna know what happens when a round ends.....shame we'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out i feel like a child on christmas eve
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
TIL Snappers can stand on their hind legs.

And flex.

(very excited about the event! I love the animations on the Dig screen)
TIL Snappers can stand on their hind legs.

And flex.

(very excited about the event! I love the animations on the Dig screen)
-AchievementGet-
It took 8 years but finally a full fledged community event! Oh how I’ve waited for this day.
Thank you flight rising team! You’ve really come a long way.
It took 8 years but finally a full fledged community event! Oh how I’ve waited for this day.
Thank you flight rising team! You’ve really come a long way.
97eTBKB.png
Well we are chugging through this event (at least the first tunnel) fast
Well we are chugging through this event (at least the first tunnel) fast
Now I really wish this go a bit slow, as my friend couldn't have logged in FR and participated the first milestone yet, when it's almost done :(
Now I really wish this go a bit slow, as my friend couldn't have logged in FR and participated the first milestone yet, when it's almost done :(
[quote name="hayum" date="2021-06-08 19:54:51" ] Now I really wish this go a bit slow, as my friend couldn't have logged in FR and participated the first milestone yet, when it's almost done :( [/quote] your friend will be fine. Like they've stated many times before, they have at least until next rollover. Just because it's filled up doesn't mean you can't enter in items
hayum wrote on 2021-06-08 19:54:51:

your friend will be fine. Like they've stated many times before, they have at least until next rollover. Just because it's filled up doesn't mean you can't enter in items
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 223 224