Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 223 224
Oooh first milestone is almost complete :o
Oooh first milestone is almost complete :o
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
We're close!!!!! :D Dig dig dig dig dig!!! Work together everybody! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] This is great! I love that this is a sitewide event! I'm so excited to see what will happen next! I can only imagine all the hard work that went into this, thank you staff!!
We're close!!!!! :D Dig dig dig dig dig!!! Work together everybody! This is great! I love that this is a sitewide event! I'm so excited to see what will happen next! I can only imagine all the hard work that went into this, thank you staff!!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Happy 8th Anniversary. I appreciate what FR has done to improve the game and keep us interested in goings-ons over the years!
Happy 8th Anniversary. I appreciate what FR has done to improve the game and keep us interested in goings-ons over the years!
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
Anyone know what breed the green dragon sprite is supposed to be on the duskcarve dig page?
Anyone know what breed the green dragon sprite is supposed to be on the duskcarve dig page?
eLsJ4hT.gifV2NoKel.gifgVgFNCo.gif

_
hmu! I don't bite much

jJFk0xG.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png

[quote name="cuchillo" date="2021-06-08 19:17:29" ] Anyone know what breed the green dragon sprite is supposed to be on the duskcarve dig page? [/quote] That is Edgar, one of the courier dragons. He is one of the dragons that delivers your Auction House items to you. edit: posted too early
cuchillo wrote on 2021-06-08 19:17:29:
That is Edgar, one of the courier dragons. He is one of the dragons that delivers your Auction House items to you.

edit: posted too early
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
@cuchillo if you if you click on the ... speech bubble with velya she says its a courier dragon
@cuchillo if you if you click on the ... speech bubble with velya she says its a courier dragon
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@kuujo Ah thanks for letting me know, makes sense now xD
@kuujo Ah thanks for letting me know, makes sense now xD
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@kuujo @hungryhobbits Thank y'all! I knew they looked familiar lol
@kuujo @hungryhobbits Thank y'all! I knew they looked familiar lol
eLsJ4hT.gifV2NoKel.gifgVgFNCo.gif

_
hmu! I don't bite much

jJFk0xG.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png

@cuchillo that is edgar! he is one of the site's courier dragons, which are their own breed. theY are not associated with anY flight, with their onlY commitment being the safe deliverY of their cargo.

edit: oops, sorrY lol.
@cuchillo that is edgar! he is one of the site's courier dragons, which are their own breed. theY are not associated with anY flight, with their onlY commitment being the safe deliverY of their cargo.

edit: oops, sorrY lol.

feverent
Happy 8th!!
Happy 8th!!
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 223 224