Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 223 224
Happy 8th Anniversary! :3 This is SO Awesome! I Have Turned in My Items for the First Phase so far. The Awards / Surprises are Supposed to be REALLY Special so I am Excited! AHHHH! :D
Happy 8th Anniversary! :3 This is SO Awesome! I Have Turned in My Items for the First Phase so far. The Awards / Surprises are Supposed to be REALLY Special so I am Excited! AHHHH! :D
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

just keep digging, just keep digging~!

happy 8 year anniversary, Flight Rising! it has been a blast all this time. almost unreal to think that since the KS days i'm still as in love with the game as ever.

here's to many more happy memories - onward to the 10-year milestone! ;)
just keep digging, just keep digging~!

happy 8 year anniversary, Flight Rising! it has been a blast all this time. almost unreal to think that since the KS days i'm still as in love with the game as ever.

here's to many more happy memories - onward to the 10-year milestone! ;)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Happy Birthday, my dear FR which keeps me sane throughout all these times. [emoji=pink star size=1] Loving this event, too! Congratulations to all the users as well! Let's DIG. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Happy Birthday, my dear FR which keeps me sane throughout all these times.
Loving this event, too! Congratulations to all the users as well! Let's DIG.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
This is fantastic! Thank you so much to all who make this website possible <3
This is fantastic! Thank you so much to all who make this website possible <3
She/They
Wishlist
Cred->
If you pinged me and I don't
respond within a few days, please DM!
I most likely missed the ping because
my notifications are a black hole.
YCd0v9t.png
I was [i]not[/i] expecting anything like this. I love it!! Thank you FR staff for 8 great years, and for many more to come [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I was not expecting anything like this. I love it!!

Thank you FR staff for 8 great years, and for many more to come
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
[center][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][/center] Ahh, this is so cool! What a fun event, can't wait to see the outcome (and the prizes!) Thank you so, SO much for 8 amazing years. My only regret is that I didn't participate in the KS and get those oh-so-exclusive familiars. This game brings me a lot of comfort and calmness, and I have enjoyed it greatly over the 7 years I've been here [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

Ahh, this is so cool! What a fun event, can't wait to see the outcome (and the prizes!)

Thank you so, SO much for 8 amazing years. My only regret is that I didn't participate in the KS and get those oh-so-exclusive familiars. This game brings me a lot of comfort and calmness, and I have enjoyed it greatly over the 7 years I've been here
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
*comes back to site after hiatus*

New event new event new event!
*comes back to site after hiatus*

New event new event new event!
uCR5SCW.png
@Aequorin I was wondering.. at the rate we're going, we'll have those bars full before the "night shift" has a chance to play. Should we slow down? EDIT: NVM, Akiri let me know :-) [quote name="Akiri" date="2021-06-08 10:29:41" ] Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating. [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3017558
@Aequorin I was wondering.. at the rate we're going, we'll have those bars full before the "night shift" has a chance to play. Should we slow down?

EDIT: NVM, Akiri let me know :-)
Akiri wrote on 2021-06-08 10:29:41:
Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3017558
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
This is cool, but I'm bummed I'll miss out on grabbing milestones from Gathering and Bonding, since I did my day's worth already!
This is cool, but I'm bummed I'll miss out on grabbing milestones from Gathering and Bonding, since I did my day's worth already!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Im curious are they randomized drops or timed drops? (basiclly rng based or after a while theyll show up as things that can be collected)

i ask beacuse ive noticed the first action of what im doing is rewarding an item but after a while of me doing the same action say famikar bonding for example it wont drop another one (unless i gotta bond with a lot of familars)

i do think this seems fun though! <3
Im curious are they randomized drops or timed drops? (basiclly rng based or after a while theyll show up as things that can be collected)

i ask beacuse ive noticed the first action of what im doing is rewarding an item but after a while of me doing the same action say famikar bonding for example it wont drop another one (unless i gotta bond with a lot of familars)

i do think this seems fun though! <3
referral-whammyglasses.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 223 224