Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 223 224
Yay! This is so exciting!
Yay! This is so exciting!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
Happy 8th Anniversary!
Happy 8th Anniversary!
Moving icons in forum signaturs make the forum harder accessible to people with visual processing disorders
OH WOW THS IS SO EXCITING! This is such a cool idea for an event and I'm [i]delighted[/i] that we're finding out more about the dig - that was something that really intrigued me so I'll be interested to see how the story of this event pans out! Also thank you so much for making such an effort to make the items available through activities beyond the coliseum and gathering. I'm sure it will allow many more players to take part! It'll also make those activities that much more exciting for the duration, which I'm happy about too. (I might remember to bond with my familiars a bit more than I usually do ... XD) [center][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1] [b]Happy 8th Anniversary Flight Rising![/b] [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1][/center] Thank you, staff, for all you do for us to make this a fun game to play. No other browser game has held my attention and love like Flight Rising has and I hope to be here, enjoying myself with pixel dragons, for many many years to come. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] EDIT: Hey everyone! Don't forget to click on Velya on the Dustcarve Dig page! She has things to say! (What a lovely treat/surprise that was, I [i]love [/i]it.)
OH WOW THS IS SO EXCITING!

This is such a cool idea for an event and I'm delighted that we're finding out more about the dig - that was something that really intrigued me so I'll be interested to see how the story of this event pans out!

Also thank you so much for making such an effort to make the items available through activities beyond the coliseum and gathering. I'm sure it will allow many more players to take part! It'll also make those activities that much more exciting for the duration, which I'm happy about too. (I might remember to bond with my familiars a bit more than I usually do ... XD)
Happy 8th Anniversary Flight Rising!

Thank you, staff, for all you do for us to make this a fun game to play. No other browser game has held my attention and love like Flight Rising has and I hope to be here, enjoying myself with pixel dragons, for many many years to come.

EDIT: Hey everyone! Don't forget to click on Velya on the Dustcarve Dig page! She has things to say! (What a lovely treat/surprise that was, I love it.)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[quote name="@CyclopsDog" date="2021-06-08 09:08:12" ] [quote name="@StormDragon21" date="2021-06-08 09:07:02" ] Wait, did Crim miss the group photo? Where did she go? [/quote] I was JUST thinking that! [/quote] She is there in the full version but the preview cuts both her and Swipp off :( [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/39745.png[/img]
@CyclopsDog wrote on 2021-06-08 09:08:12:
@StormDragon21 wrote on 2021-06-08 09:07:02:
Wait, did Crim miss the group photo? Where did she go?
I was JUST thinking that!

She is there in the full version but the preview cuts both her and Swipp off :(

39745.png
n2Yio0g.png
YO WHAT IMA READ THIS
YO WHAT IMA READ THIS
MAN, I knew it was a great time to move to earth. Time to start diggin'!
MAN, I knew it was a great time to move to earth. Time to start diggin'!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
Yes. oh my god. I am. I am wordless. This seems so cool. AND we're essentially continuing on the BOTE story I loved the most?? yes. YES!
Yes. oh my god. I am. I am wordless. This seems so cool. AND we're essentially continuing on the BOTE story I loved the most?? yes. YES!
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
Aah yay!
Aah yay!
[quote name="@otterzi" date="2021-06-08 09:08:18" ] Wait is this only for today or the week? [/quote] Until it's done! Milestone[b]s[/b] can only be completed by player item turn-ins.
@otterzi wrote on 2021-06-08 09:08:18:
Wait is this only for today or the week?

Until it's done! Milestones can only be completed by player item turn-ins.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 223 224