Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 223 224
It feels more achcent to me, from the whole "lost underground race/city" thing they seem to be building

of couse, as i always do when waiting for a big revile, i'm keeping my expectations low so i wont be disappointed if i don't like it
It feels more achcent to me, from the whole "lost underground race/city" thing they seem to be building

of couse, as i always do when waiting for a big revile, i'm keeping my expectations low so i wont be disappointed if i don't like it
I agree with talongamer, it looks like an Ancient breed. I personally think it will be released the moment dustcarve comes to an official end, along with a little lore story like the other ancients have gotten so far.

Let's place bets on what we think the new breed will be called!
I agree with talongamer, it looks like an Ancient breed. I personally think it will be released the moment dustcarve comes to an official end, along with a little lore story like the other ancients have gotten so far.

Let's place bets on what we think the new breed will be called!
I'm kind of feeling Modern, Velya did say it felt like the Earthshaker was there recently so maybe they're just fresh out of the oven?
I'm kind of feeling Modern, Velya did say it felt like the Earthshaker was there recently so maybe they're just fresh out of the oven?
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
*broken talon noises*
*broken talon noises*
[quote name="Delinne" date="2021-06-16 08:34:37" ] I'm kind of feeling Modern, Velya did say it felt like the Earthshaker was there recently so maybe they're just fresh out of the oven? [/quote] Did Veyla say recently? I'll have to double-check. Edit: Veyla only said that the Earthshaker carved the statues. Nothing was said about recent.
Delinne wrote on 2021-06-16 08:34:37:
Did Veyla say recently? I'll have to double-check.

Edit: Veyla only said that the Earthshaker carved the statues. Nothing was said about recent.
Aside from the big surpirse we're all anticipating here, I wouldn't mind seeing a comeback of these sitewide investigation effors to reveal new lore in the future. I really enjoyed the pace of this event <:
Aside from the big surpirse we're all anticipating here, I wouldn't mind seeing a comeback of these sitewide investigation effors to reveal new lore in the future. I really enjoyed the pace of this event <:
WG2K6wH.png
my little theory is that the underground ones where seeing is the last ones left, and something happen to chase then underground. the earthshaker put then to stone so they can live on until they're ready to return to the world

and right now there ready.
my little theory is that the underground ones where seeing is the last ones left, and something happen to chase then underground. the earthshaker put then to stone so they can live on until they're ready to return to the world

and right now there ready.
i still trying to understanding the lore. if that sounds wrong, then please tell me
i still trying to understanding the lore. if that sounds wrong, then please tell me
Happy 8th anniversary everyone! See you all on the other side of the maintenance, I can't wait to see if it's a new breed!
Happy 8th anniversary everyone! See you all on the other side of the maintenance, I can't wait to see if it's a new breed!
UZ6dqn4.png
b. 1999 | Queer | FR +0 | Avatar Dragon | Banner Source
[quote name="LegoDragon" date="2021-06-16 08:36:18" ] [quote name="Delinne" date="2021-06-16 08:34:37" ] I'm kind of feeling Modern, Velya did say it felt like the Earthshaker was there recently so maybe they're just fresh out of the oven? [/quote] Did Veyla say recently? I'll have to double-check. Edit: Veyla only said that the Earthshaker carved the statues. Nothing was said about recent. [/quote] velya actually did say it was recently! while we were still on the 4th stage, she said that it felt like the earthshaker was there not long ago. we just cant see that quote now bc the tunnel is completed, so we can't access that dialogue now.
LegoDragon wrote on 2021-06-16 08:36:18:
Delinne wrote on 2021-06-16 08:34:37:
Did Veyla say recently? I'll have to double-check.

Edit: Veyla only said that the Earthshaker carved the statues. Nothing was said about recent.
velya actually did say it was recently! while we were still on the 4th stage, she said that it felt like the earthshaker was there not long ago. we just cant see that quote now bc the tunnel is completed, so we can't access that dialogue now.
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 223 224