Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 223 224
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Interesting… [u]Edit:[/u] Okay, I must admit I was a little bit apprehensive at first! I generally trust the admins and, unlike many others users it seems, there have been very very few updates and such that I haven’t liked in some way! If I’m not all for it then I’m probably just indifferent of it. But adding a completely new sort of event that seems to require site-wide participation… I was just a tiny bit worried! But I think the admins have pulled through again and I’m starting to feel very excited!! Can’t wait to see what all the rewards will be!!! [emoji=pick axe size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Interesting…

Edit: Okay, I must admit I was a little bit apprehensive at first! I generally trust the admins and, unlike many others users it seems, there have been very very few updates and such that I haven’t liked in some way! If I’m not all for it then I’m probably just indifferent of it. But adding a completely new sort of event that seems to require site-wide participation… I was just a tiny bit worried! But I think the admins have pulled through again and I’m starting to feel very excited!! Can’t wait to see what all the rewards will be!!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
happy anniversary!!
happy anniversary!!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I am absurdly excited! LET'S GOOOOOOOO
I am absurdly excited! LET'S GOOOOOOOO
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Happy 8 years!
Happy 8 years!
shop_banner.png
Happy anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary!!!
JHqnR5C.png

hGPJYLF.png
A248-D829-164-A-405-B-96-D9-C9296995-D08-F.gif GIJjY9o.png

0zy2W7P.png
This looks fun!!
This looks fun!!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Turned off my computer to go to bed, put on night clothes, check phone because haha what if the update got released in those five min??

Sees this post

staff pls. why
(I am looking foward to trying this out though, looks awesome!)
Turned off my computer to go to bed, put on night clothes, check phone because haha what if the update got released in those five min??

Sees this post

staff pls. why
(I am looking foward to trying this out though, looks awesome!)
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Awesome update! Thank you, developers!
Happy anniversary! Love yall <3
Awesome update! Thank you, developers!
Happy anniversary! Love yall <3
xpP2XdL.png
This is so exciting!!! too bad I did my dailies already rip love the new banner and the scene is so cute ;; love seeing Crim with updated art!!
This is so exciting!!! too bad I did my dailies already rip love the new banner and the scene is so cute ;; love seeing Crim with updated art!!
n2Yio0g.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 223 224