Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 199 200
[quote name="Zevos" date="2021-05-03 08:06:57" ] [quote name="BluiestarSS" date="2021-05-03 08:03:55" ] if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol [/quote] sprites are currently in the raffles in case you werent aware [/quote] Doesn't change the fact that they're only given out once a year or less, and imp scrolls are so beyond overvalued it's not possible to obtain them for the majority of people. If we're going to ruin one market for the sake of obtainability, what's the point of the others being left. Why should one thing be sacred if others are not, even though 'word of god' was that both would be untouched? No more faith in the devs, from me at least, and I didn't even have scattersight investments to motivate my opinion. This is a pretty low move.
Zevos wrote on 2021-05-03 08:06:57:
BluiestarSS wrote on 2021-05-03 08:03:55:
if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol

sprites are currently in the raffles in case you werent aware

Doesn't change the fact that they're only given out once a year or less, and imp scrolls are so beyond overvalued it's not possible to obtain them for the majority of people.

If we're going to ruin one market for the sake of obtainability, what's the point of the others being left. Why should one thing be sacred if others are not, even though 'word of god' was that both would be untouched?

No more faith in the devs, from me at least, and I didn't even have scattersight investments to motivate my opinion. This is a pretty low move.
border.png
Thank you Devs for this update! I say this as somebody who dropped 10K in gems on a very beautifully colored Shadow Primal G1 a few months back: a change to the eye system was badly needed and I'm glad for this resolution.

Thank you Devs for this update! I say this as somebody who dropped 10K in gems on a very beautifully colored Shadow Primal G1 a few months back: a change to the eye system was badly needed and I'm glad for this resolution.

PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
OH WOW

And I think it's unlikely primal eye vials will actually be easy to get any time soon. They’re gonna be sniped immediately for months imo. There are item that only became common in the TMP years after they released: the wolf pelts come to my mind. Primal is expensive and desirable, so who knows how long it'll be.
OH WOW

And I think it's unlikely primal eye vials will actually be easy to get any time soon. They’re gonna be sniped immediately for months imo. There are item that only became common in the TMP years after they released: the wolf pelts come to my mind. Primal is expensive and desirable, so who knows how long it'll be.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=108&bodygene=44&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=48&winggene=47&wings=47&auth=c894948c513329302fa63b2ef61a8ac687904ac8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]SOON[/i]
dragon?age=0&body=108&bodygene=44&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=48&winggene=47&wings=47&auth=c894948c513329302fa63b2ef61a8ac687904ac8&dummyext=prev.png

SOON
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
I was on hiatus when the vials of scattersight were released, so this is very good news!
I was on hiatus when the vials of scattersight were released, so this is very good news!
88752870.png90231961.png
As one of Those Eye Guys, [b]THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF[/b]! I was totally not expecting to see this, and am thrilled that I can be freed from my Unusual breeding project!! It's really wonderful to know that our concerns actually were being heard[emoji=familiar heart size=1] For those of you with gripes, I suggest you read some of the eye threads- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2992830/1]this one[/url] has a good summary of why a change was needed, and why it provides a net positive for the site.
As one of Those Eye Guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF! I was totally not expecting to see this, and am thrilled that I can be freed from my Unusual breeding project!! It's really wonderful to know that our concerns actually were being heard

For those of you with gripes, I suggest you read some of the eye threads- this one has a good summary of why a change was needed, and why it provides a net positive for the site.
That's awesome! [emoji=spiral love size=2] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (Now I can have all the Multi-Gaze babies I waaant, muahahahaaa!!! XD)
That's awesome!

(Now I can have all the Multi-Gaze babies I waaant, muahahahaaa!!! XD)
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
It's disgusting
I finally quit fr
Killed all the uniqueness and finished off the economy
It's disgusting
I finally quit fr
Killed all the uniqueness and finished off the economy
RxVm5ktGNyE.jpg
qxkRlunrFS0.jpg
I'm not gonna lie, for a second I was gonna be big mad that two more types of eyes could reduce our chance of getting primals even further. Glad I kept reading, thank you for releasing the vials for primal eyes! <3
I'm not gonna lie, for a second I was gonna be big mad that two more types of eyes could reduce our chance of getting primals even further. Glad I kept reading, thank you for releasing the vials for primal eyes! <3
I have some mixed feelings about this.

On one hand I'm really happy to be able to make some dragons the way I want. On the other hand... this is going to take the value of some dragons I spent a lot of money on and put a lot of effort in to being able to buy.

I wouldn't have minded the decision if it had been made sooner. Waiting nearly 3? years since the release is kinda odd. It seemed pretty evident that things were going to remain the same with the eyes and then all the sudden you guys just changed your mind without any warning? The admin are free to make all the decisions they want but now its a bit questionable on whether we can actually believe a feature won't change when you guys say it won't. Because this one did.

Does this mean Imp scrolls will come back someday? Who knows.

Granted I'm just going to roll with this decision and it'll be fine though the economy will be thrown off for a bit. Though I am a bit bummed that some of my most prized and expensive dragons will now be worth a fraction of what I paid for them.

It is what it is though. Still going to have fun and enjoy this game. :)
I have some mixed feelings about this.

On one hand I'm really happy to be able to make some dragons the way I want. On the other hand... this is going to take the value of some dragons I spent a lot of money on and put a lot of effort in to being able to buy.

I wouldn't have minded the decision if it had been made sooner. Waiting nearly 3? years since the release is kinda odd. It seemed pretty evident that things were going to remain the same with the eyes and then all the sudden you guys just changed your mind without any warning? The admin are free to make all the decisions they want but now its a bit questionable on whether we can actually believe a feature won't change when you guys say it won't. Because this one did.

Does this mean Imp scrolls will come back someday? Who knows.

Granted I'm just going to roll with this decision and it'll be fine though the economy will be thrown off for a bit. Though I am a bit bummed that some of my most prized and expensive dragons will now be worth a fraction of what I paid for them.

It is what it is though. Still going to have fun and enjoy this game. :)
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 199 200